• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If anyone was wondering what Southampton legend Matt Le Tissier is up to these days, he's speculating about whether the Tanzanian president was assassinated for not believing in vaccines. So you know, he's having a normal one 👍

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
ExCLDJEW8AILzMe

change the rule, this is getting ridiculous

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If anyone was wondering what Southampton legend Matt Le Tissier is up to these days, he's speculating about whether the Tanzanian president was assassinated for not believing in vaccines. So you know, he's having a normal one 👍

Has he completely lost his marbles? I was aware he was a bit of a nutter...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What an incredibly well run club Leicester are. I'm sure they're incredibly grateful to United for helping to fund this.

ThePortugueseGunner

Karim Benzema is one of the most underrated players in History. His impact in Real Madrid's glory years in the Champions League is largely underestimated.

I'll tell you, and I followed that very closely, that even though it's true that without Cristiano Ronaldo, that Real Madrid squad wouldn't even get 1 of their 4 CL trophies in five years, if they had a different striker playing with CR7, they probably wouldn't have won all 4 either.

Benzema provided a lot of assists, a lot of ball holding and 1-2 ability that not many strikers could provide. It's not for everyone to play as a striker in a team where your LW is the main goalscorer and still produce so many goals and plays in general for the team.

If not for the infamous videotaping incident, he would have a World Cup to his name with France, and his legacy would be bigger.

Won't go down in History as one of the most talked about strikers, but for those who have watched, and know what he actually gave to Real Madrid, he'll be highly regarded as one of the greats.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Shearer
Phillips
Henry
Ronaldo
Van Persie
Suarez
Salah

What have those seven done that nobody else has?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
30 in a 38 game PL season. Somebody told me Kane hadn’t done it yet and I was surprised, sure he scored about 50 in all comps a few years back.
Andy Cole got 34 at Newcastle but I didn't know they played over 38 games the first few years of the PL.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Great wee film here about fans loving their team. Makes you miss being in a stadium, makes you miss Highbury. The football we have right now is such a diluted version of what football can be.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Eyot_0ZWgAIY5Hu

Phil Brown seems to have joined the campaign for Nuclear Disarmament. Reliving a mythical hippie past perhaps, or trying to save the badgers in Hayward's Spinney.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

It's crazy that he's probably one of the most underrated strikers in history, King Karim is up there with the greats. His resume speaks for itself.

He's ****ed himself a bit with that extortion scandal, getting thrown out of the French NT and being sort of Ronaldo's water carrier for so long - or at least being in CR7s shadow. But there's definitely an argument to be made he might just be the best CF of the last decade.

Top Bottom