• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Jakarta

Yooo didn’t know Andre Schurrle retired at the age of 29.

I really liked his direct style of football, was weird how quickly he fell off tho.

If I was a quality pro footballer I would play in Europe till 30, and then go on a tour of the world playing for different clubs.

Turkey
Brazil/Argentina
Japan
MLS
Play in Egypt with the mighty Zamalek

Yo imagine if you win the CL in Europe and all the other continental CL versions, would be legendary right? Lol man my greatest wish has always been to be a pro footballer:(

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

... considering it ends with him getting the ball put through his legs, how long Savage followed Fabregas will always be funny!

Anyone remember that interview were Savage claimed on his day, he performed at a world class level...Ian Wright replied with "So because you went round kicking people, that makes you world class...no, let's just stop this conversation" :lol:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

... considering it ends with him getting the ball put through his legs, how long Savage followed Fabregas will always be funny!

Anyone remember that interview were Savage claimed on his day, he performed at a world class level...Ian Wright replied with "So because you went round kicking people, that makes you world class...no, let's just stop this conversation" :lol:

I remember something similar happening to Danny Mills, he was constantly kicking Arsenal players at Leeds and tried to do the same at Middlesbrough I believe it was, Henry embarrassed him.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Aaron Ramsey: "Hey Cristiano, come join us for the dressing room selfie".

Cristiano:

DirectUnhappyIndianabat-max-1mb.gif

2-D547270-89-F4-468-C-B480-31304-F653238.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The legend that is Souster98 uploaded the Birmingham home game from our Invincible season on his YouTube channel.

Always great to re-watch our older matches/players, even if it wasn't a vintage one...but I forgot in the first half of that game, Bergkamp played on the wing and Reyes played in the middle...proper banter from Big Wengz :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

The player, Dutch winger Enzio Boldewijn, was on the pitch playing when Ross is alleged to have told shocked substitutes: “He reminds me of one of those African players who is older than he says he is.”
wtf

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Watched him live, his left foot man. Hope he’s doing good.

Somewhat tragic story overall and maybe a cautionary tale about footballers - no matter how good they are and how much they earn they are still humans who can suffer from anything just as everyone else, and furthermore on how dealing with the wrong people can wreck your life - or at least parts of it.

Top Bottom