• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

E5eq-C1XEAEeNiw

This is so incredible when you think of it.

First of all the formation choice playing SWP as a RWB in an era when this formation was nowhere near being as popular as it is now. Taylor and Anton Ferdinand chosen while Terry is on the bench. David Dunn being in there and Lampard wasn't even considered at all. I would say Carrick being on the bench is laughable but that ended up being reality. Combine this with the failure to qualify (I mean they should've but still) and it's quite incredible how so often football doesn't work out how you'd expect.

SWP ended up having a pretty mediocre career given all his hype, I know he won some medals and all but still. Ironically did end up starting for England in the 2010 world cup which I still find unbelievable, wasn't like he was in top form at the time. Taylor would end up having a fairly mediocre career staying at Newcastle and Anton Ferdinand's most notable moment was being racially abused by the England captain. Dunn was a mid-table player throughout his career and never got another England cap after his debut.

It is weird how Lampard was never considered at all here when he'd go on to be runner up Ballon d'Or to Ronaldinho not too long after.

My guy Carrick is still in the mud in a fantasy world.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Reckon you and I would destroy Messi and Tevez at this game.

No aerial presence, no power and no skill from them either. Can't see either of them having much of a career once we're finished lobbing balls over them if I'm honest.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I clicked on a BBC article about Vieira and how he hopes to do at Palace, but this part jumped out at me...

"In the early 90s, if you went to Selhurst Park and Highbury, you wouldn't have had a different experience. We were in the same stratosphere. But we never seemed to grasp the moment."

...this is a quote from Steve Parish, comparing Arsenal and Palace in the new doc they have.

How the **** were Arsenal and Palace in the same stratosphere?

Have they even won a single major trophy :lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Have they even won a single major trophy :lol:
Yes, they won the Zenith Data Systems Cup in 1991. Big one back in the day🤞. They beat Everton 4-1, two goals by a certain Mr. Wright. Martin Keown turning out for Everton. He broke his nose in the 80th minute.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

a multi million football player the mirror not mention the name first before everything is true. its child sex offense this is pretty serious.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There is talks the footballer is gylfi sigurdsson who arrested. it was reported in twitter few days ago and i thought it was some kind of joke but look like it could be true.

Top Bottom