• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
What was this?

E8DUOMlVkAIW_UZ

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's one thing the player doing this for starters, then it's another the photographer for the club taking the picture and thinking it's funny. Then there's another thing him giving it to the media person at the club and that person thinking it's a good idea to post it on social media for the entire world to see. Absolutely incredible.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
On Saturday 14th August 2021, I went to watch my other teams first league match of the season.
Gloucester City AFC were away to Southport FC in the National League North. I went to Southport on the GCAFC Supporters coach. Traffic/Roadworks was faced throughout our journey on the M5/M6. We arrived at Southports Haig Avenue ground at around 2:40am.
Southport were wearing there traditional colours, 🟨⬛ while GCAFC wore the away blue kit. 🟦🟦PXL_20210814_135918563.MP.jpg
Gloucester City took a 1 - 0 lead in the first half. Southport equalised, then we scored a second to make a half time score of:- Southport 1 - 2 Gloucester City. Into the second half, Southport scored a second to make a Final Score of:- Southport 2 - 2 Gloucester City. Gloucester played well in the first half, then seemed to lose there way in the second.
Overall, I was happy with a point, away from home.PXL_20210814_135925596.MP.jpg

The weather was not exactly opening day of the season conditions. It was quite cool, a bit breezy, and it tried to rain.
My Brother-in-Law, an Everton supporter, was also around this neck of the woods. He was just down the road, (about 10 miles) at Goodison Park watching Everton Vs Southampton. Text him, he said Southampton did not look very good.
In Gloucester's league, the games at Chester FC, Leamington and Darlington were called off. (Covid). Heard that Chester FC had four players tested positive. You wonder how the season could pan out, if on the opening day of the season, you have three matches postponed.
On Saturday, we have a home match Vs York City. In this league, Boston United and York City both have New Stadiums.
A crowd of 801 was at the Southport Gloucester match. On the way back down the M6, Southampton Supporter Coaches passed us. The Southampton supporters looked a bit down.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom