• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
The two Football League Clubs in Gloucestershire have made a good start to there seasons.
šŸŸ„ā¬œ Cheltenham Town of League One, gained Promotion from League Two last season. On Tuesday night, Cheltenham were at home to Ipswich Town. Cheltenham got an excellent 2 - 1 win over the team from Suffolk.
šŸŸ©ā¬› Forest Green Rovers are currently top of League Two. They have a 100% record. Played 3, won 3.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Well that was an unexcepted journey...

...least I would see Arsenal win the League Cup as a fan, in this universe apparently :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesnā€™t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ā­
This interview is something else, Bale sounds just as boring and insufferable as you'd imagine him to be. I didn't actually think it was possible for a real human to be this boring, but fair play he managed it.

"What is your favourite word?
I prefer a phrase: ā€œItā€™s timeā€¦ to #SwitchOnā€. Itā€™s amazing how only a few words can say so much. Whenever I hear that phrase, I know itā€™s time to put on my game face."

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

s-l640.jpg

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Ooft, anything that could go wrong did. A week in the life of Barnet FC

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Ooft, anything that could go wrong did. A week in the life of Barnet FC

Wish our chairman could write something like that. No beer...can you imagine that? Surprised that they didn't get his head on a spike...

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
On Saturday 21st August, Gloucester City AFC were at home to York City FC in the National League North. This was Gloucester's first home league game of the season.
York, managed by ex Newcastle United defender Steve Watson, were beaten 4 - 0 by Gloucester.
One of the goals was scored by Fabien Robert, šŸ‡ØšŸ‡µ Brother of ex Newcastle United winger Laurent Robert.
Gloucester's final goal was scored by Number 10, Matt McClure.

York are currently bottom of the league. Played 2, lost 2. Early days.

Top Bottom