• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Hjalmaar

The new Norwich badge stinks:
FE5RB83XwAgBlGB
That **** can't be real. 😳

Edit: Luckily it's not. They did a decent job cleaning the old mess up tbh.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So glad I watched this match, almost on the floor when this happened...

...trying to get the ref to book himself 🤣

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Players collapsing all over the place with heart issues. I had no idea.

I don't want to be cynical but I do wonder if this is happening more often because of the "supplements" these kids are being fed.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Last Saturday, Gloucester City AFC played Kettering Town in the Second Round of the FA Trophy. City won 3 -0, and face a tough game in the Third Round.
The Team we are going to play may strike fear into Arsenal supporters of a certain era. Gloucester have been drawn AWAY to Wrexham. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿😧 Yes, that's right, we are going to the Racecourse Ground, the scene of Arsenal's 1 - 0 FA Cup Exit in 1992.
I can still remember going to School on the Monday Morning. Liverpool supporting pupils shouting 'Wrexham'!!!
All being well, I will be there, Wrexham in the National League, one league above Gloucester. Hopefully Gloucester can provide the upset this time.

Tomb Bombadil

One positive thing that the World Cup is in Quatar. They got bad press/critized a lot more. Hopefully somethings are changing for the better.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Mark Crossley shares some fantastic Brian Clough stories from the Nottingham days on this podcast, worth the listen if you have the time, his impersonation of him is brilliant as well. :)

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Watched the Glen Hoddle doc on BT Sport the other night.

I know he was a spud but he was imho the most talented English player of his generation by a mile.
Well worth a watch if you have access to BT Sport.
Arsène makes an appearance

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Gloucester City AFC's FA Trophy adventure is over for another season. City lost 5 - 0 at National League Wrexham (remember them)? 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Gloucester had some First Team players out with Covid. They had to get a goalkeeper on an Emergency loan from Torquay United. Some Under 23 players played, and the players went to the Racecourse Ground in cars, in twos. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🛣️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🚗🚗🚗. 🚗🚗.
Likewise, Wrexham had players out for the same reason.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom