• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

This game came up in my YouTube feed. What a game and just the sheer physicality of the players. Besides Southgate's the penalties are all top notch!

Don't know how well known he was abroad, but Mattias Summer was one hell of a player. Anyhow, great game of football!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

293767728_5925071587540003_9023803446032933722_n.png

@Riou thoughts?

Wiltord not even in the 18. I could even argue Nasri should be involved. More importantly tho Ginola picked ahead of Cantona and Anelka is absolutely hilarious. I know maybe he fits the formation better but you cannot leave out Cantona for Ginola, if you can't make it work formation wise then Anelka did play RW for Chelsea.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

@Riou thoughts?

Wiltord not even in the 18. I could even argue Nasri should be involved. More importantly tho Ginola picked ahead of Cantona and Anelka is absolutely hilarious. I know maybe he fits the formation better but you cannot leave out Cantona for Ginola, if you can't make it work formation wise then Anelka did play RW for Chelsea.
Barthez over Lloris?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Barthez over Lloris?

Yeah bit of a shocker, however Lloris is a loser who spent a decade at Sp**s and won nothing and never showed the ambition to move on. Doesn't deserve to be rewarded for that sort of attitude no matter how much better he was than Barthez.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah bit of a shocker, however Lloris is a loser who spent a decade at Sp**s and won nothing and never showed the ambition to move on. Doesn't deserve to be rewarded for that sort of attitude no matter how much better he was than Barthez.
I just remember Terry Henry dunking on him every season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

@Riou thoughts?

Cantona and Anelka 100 percent have to start, imo.

Bench Ginola and probably Makelele, tbh...as good as Claude was, if it's just premier league performances then Kante has been better.

Loved both here, but don't think Wiltord or Nasri make the bench...Ginola managed to win a trophy with Sp**s, with how difficult that is to actually do, that earns him his spot as a sub.

Edit...just spotted Frank LeBeouf on the bench though, da **** is he doing there 🤣

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'd have Petit at us over both Makelele and Kante. Vieira/Petit is the benchmark for a midfield in the PL after all.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

@Riou he entertained us even tho he got fined for it, what a friggin legend

Should have picked him to be our new back up GK, instead of Timmy Turner to be honest.

Reactions: A_G

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It came out last year but I finally got around to watching Ronaldinho's documentary which is available to stream on FIFA's website. I found it really interesting. I didn't know that much about his life prior to football. It was interesting seeing his family dynamic and how they all had to rally around one another when his father died. I felt like I loved him even more at the end not knowing how much heartache he's been carrying all these years while he made so many smile with his brilliance. It's also an interesting seeing the conditions around his transfer to Barca because you can understand a bit more in context why Laporta feels he can do what he's doing now. He's always had enormous balls and extreme audacity.

Here is the link for anyone interested. It's available for free.

https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/watch/movie/Ny88zzqsVnxCBUJ6fZzPy

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Reminds me of the most important match and Koscielny with Mustafi blew it by handing Griezmann the ball on a platter

Top Bottom