• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Insane transfer business by Benfica over the years. Don't know if it's fully accurate though, but so many well-known players came out of their club.

img_1_1659905925192.jpg

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Insane transfer business by Benfica over the years. Don't know if it's fully accurate though, but so many well-known players came out of their club.

View attachment 8339

Once Arsenal regularly participate in the CL they can start putting academy kids/fringes in group stages and sell them for inflated fees. That's what these European teams do.

I can't imagine Arteta doing that mind, but that's mostly the secret sauce.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Reminds me of a video I watched a while back talking about how there's no new tactics in football for at least a couple of decades if not more and basically things just go in cycles.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
There's been a big reaction to Messi not being on the Ballon d'Or shortlist for the first time since 2005. Initially I was fine with it because he really didn't have a good domestic season with PSG at all but then I saw that gimp Kane made it after downing tools for half a season and winning nothing as usual. Messi could have had his spot.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
iuhm8w3jzah91.jpg

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Can't stand Mings either but Souness is really the most bitter person in football. How do you write a hatchet job like that for no reason about someone who's young enough to be your son ffs.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Reminds me of a video I watched a while back talking about how there's no new tactics in football for at least a couple of decades if not more and basically things just go in cycles.

A fantastic book if you've got the time. The front cover displays perfectly the evolution of tactics with the 2 3 5 on one side vs 4 4 2.

Here is the book in PDF. Lengthy but an insightful read into the beautiful game.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A fantastic book if you've got the time. The front cover displays perfectly the evolution of tactics with the 2 3 5 on one side vs 4 4 2.

Here is the book in PDF. Lengthy but an insightful read into the beautiful game.

I have that book, but have only read bits and pieces. It's interesting but I've also got a pretty short attention span so find reading boring. :lol: But the bits I have read are very insightful.

Also the Mixer by Michael Cox is pretty decent.

Top Bottom