• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Damn really disappointed he never managed here.

For me the greatest manager of all time. No one can chat to him on CL's, league titles in 5 different countries.
Cruyff is the goat surely? But I mean the point stands (just by virtue of being mentioned in the same sentence as cruyff) - Don Carlo has been incredible and is definitely the most underrated manager of all time imo.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
vtrbg5gnayh91.jpg

Andrew Cole Linighan

My Brother in Law went to watch Everton 🟦⬜ v Nottingham Forest 🟥⬜ yesterday.
I have explained elsewhere on this Forum about my interest in doing Art. (If I am any good is another Story). On Friday Night, Saturday morning, l produced this montage for him. I text him a picture of it to him, as he was walking across Stanley Park, towards Goodison Park.

IMG-20220820-WA0002.jpg

I said to him, it was hopefully a Lucky Picture. Everton were 1 - 0 down, Everton made it 1 - 1 late on. Full Time:- Everton 🟦⬜ 1 - 1 Nottingham Forest 🟥⬜

TornadoTed

Established Member
Like Molineux, been there twice. That was during the mid 1990's. Since then, they have got that New Stand behind the goal, looks impressive.
A far cry from Hereford FC's Edgar Street, or Gloucester City's Tigerturf Stadium.
My little lad couldn't quite believe it after Edgar Street the week before!

The new stand looks a bit weird to be honest, it was phase one of a plan to replace all 4 stands but that has long since been abandoned. It's still a nice ground though, right in the City centre and has more character than most of the out of City bowl stadiums that a lot of clubs built.

Andrew Cole Linighan

My little lad couldn't quite believe it after Edgar Street the week before!

The new stand looks a bit weird to be honest, it was phase one of a plan to replace all 4 stands but that has long since been abandoned. It's still a nice ground though, right in the City centre and has more character than most of the out of City bowl stadiums that a lot of clubs built.
I've been to watch Arsenal at Bolton Wanderers Reebok Stadium (as it was called then, think it's now the Macron)? It was an FA Cup Replay, (I think) in a Tuesday/Wednesday Evening. If I remember correctly, it was on Valentine's Day. I'd say it was mid 2000's. Nice ground, out on the outskirts. Parking round the Stadium, there was a Retail Park next door. Never been to Burnden Park, that ground looked like it had plenty of Character. Looked quite odd with the Supermarket poking through one corner of the ground.

Top Bottom