• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka

Damn really disappointed he never managed here.

For me the greatest manager of all time. No one can chat to him on CL's, league titles in 5 different countries.
I thought Carlo Ancelotti might have said that his highest achievement would be at Everton. Working with Duncan Ferguson and his pigeons. Gutted that he never managed us, my Brother in Law was happy. (For a while anyway, until Carlo went to Real Madrid). I think Arsenal 🟥⬜ and Everton 🟦⬜ were looking to appoint a manager? I think we played Everton away, while both Teams hadn't appointed a Manager? Both had Caretaker Managers? I thought Carlo was coming to us, he went to Everton, we appointment Mikel Arteta.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
At first I thought this was you random goalkeeper mistake video.

Didn't see what was coming at all. :lol:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Insane transfer business by Benfica over the years. Don't know if it's fully accurate though, but so many well-known players came out of their club.

View attachment 8339
91074-D39-1-DE6-4-D49-8-F8-A-58-A1254394-EF.png

- No you obviously can't like-for-like compare transfer business of Arsenal (mid-to-end station club) with Benfica (starter/selling club)
- No not all figures are probably 100% to a tee. Did a quick transfermarkt query

Last edited:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Quite indicative that except Sanchez, all of those players were released for free or even paid to leave after Wenger had left.
Even on Sanchez the club swapped him for Mkhi in a deal that was financially better for us that them.

Send that image to Josh 🔥

Andrew Cole Linighan

Today, Gloucester City AFC are at home to Brackley Town, in the National League North. Today's fixture will see the Official Matchday Programme, only being available via download. There will no longer be a paper/glossy version of it, being sold at the ground.
I downloaded 'Inside City' last night. I enjoyed it, it has 50 odd pages. Has Managers thoughts, Player Interview, Opposition Information, etc, etc.
A part of me finds it sad that you will longer be able to buy/read an actual copy of it at the ground. Can understand the reasoning behind it, printing costs etc. It costs £1,50 to download, if you are a Member of the Supporters Club, it is FREE.
Going to the Tigerturf Stadium, will miss the cries of 'Programme'.

Screenshot_20220827-074551.png

TornadoTed

Established Member
Today, Gloucester City AFC are at home to Brackley Town, in the National League North. Today's fixture will see the Official Matchday Programme, only being available via download. There will no longer be a paper/glossy version of it, being sold at the ground.
I downloaded 'Inside City' last night. I enjoyed it, it has 50 odd pages. Has Managers thoughts, Player Interview, Opposition Information, etc, etc.
A part of me finds it sad that you will longer be able to buy/read an actual copy of it at the ground. Can understand the reasoning behind it, printing costs etc. It costs £1,50 to download, if you are a Member of the Supporters Club, it is FREE.
Going to the Tigerturf Stadium, will miss the cries of 'Programme'.

View attachment 8849
That is sad but understandable as you say, buying a programme is a big part of the match going experience.

You guys have had a solid enough start to the season, 2 wins and 2 loses. I have added Gloucester to the ever growing list of clubs I keep an eye out for and hope do well, except on Monday away to Hereford of course.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom