• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

UEFA wanting to crack the USA will come back to bite them. If they ever adopt football in any way all the players will just go there :lol:

Turin or Los Angeles both offering elite football is a no brainer.

Should invite the Libertadores winner instead to complete the four.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Came across this on YouTube, Dundee United 🟧⬛ v Celtic. ⬜🟩
What's the away allocation for Celtic? I know Celtic is a massive Club, I suppose that when Celtic or Rangers come to Town, it's a Good payday for these Clubs.
It just feels like Dundee are losing home advantage, when Celtic are allocated half the ground.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I was reading about Mark Lawrenson being replaced by the bbc and him saying it’s because he is a white man lool. But there are two amazing things with his predictions. One is outside of the top team playing home against the bottom team. No team scores more than two goals in matches. And in his prediction Liverpool is undefeated in over 160 games. If his predicting came true they would be the invincibles 4 seasons in row

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I found out today that Balotelli only ever assisted ONCE in all his time playing in the prem and it was for the AGUEROOO!!! goal. Madness 🤪

Entropics

Established Member

xjlks3bfy0r91.jpg

Andrew Cole Linighan

My other Team, Gloucester City AFC, were in FA Cup action in the weekend. We were home to Welsh Team, Merthyr Town, 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 who are in a league below Gloucester.
Gloucester were at home in this FA Cup 3rd Qualifying Rd tie. Gloucester had New Manager Steven King in charge for this game, he was the Manager of Dartford last season. He has quite a bit of experience of the National League South.
This was going to be one of those games for Gloucester. Gloucester are at the moment consistently Inconsistent, Merthyr I believe are mid table. Merthyr are bound to raise there game, England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿.
So it proved, Gloucester lost 1 - 0. Merthyr scored in the 91st minute, to send the Welsh Club through.
It was almost like Wrexham v Arsenal all over again.

Screenshot_20221003-073755.png
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

TornadoTed

Established Member
My other Team, Gloucester City AFC, were in FA Cup action in the weekend. We were home to Welsh Team, Merthyr Town, 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 who are in a league below Gloucester.
Gloucester were at home in this FA Cup 3rd Qualifying Rd tie. Gloucester had New Manager Steven King in charge for this game, he was the Manager of Dartford last season. He has quite a bit of experience of the National League South.
This was going to be one of those games for Gloucester. Gloucester are at the moment consistently Inconsistent, Merthyr I believe are mid table. Merthyr are bound to raise there game, England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿.
So it proved, Gloucester lost 1 - 0. Merthyr scored in the 91st minute, to send the Welsh Club through.
It was almost like Wrexham v Arsenal all over again.

View attachment 9555
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

I've been following you results pretty closely and they are all over the place, decent wins followed by poor losses, a bit like Hereford too. We beat Three Bridges FC 3-0 away on Saturday in the cup, I've never heard of them before, apparently they are in the 8th tier, a couple below us.

Top Bottom