• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
13au2gy0ory91.jpg

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I hope Southend rot in that 5th level tbh.

The fact they chose to have Phil Brown as a manager is enough, but they also ruined one of my winning tickets/accumulators some 10 years ago 😤

I remember I tipped them to win, they were winning 2-0 by the 85th minute and then went on to lose 2-4.

Malky

Established Member
232 times... we won't see him again this season. Think Barton got 18 months for 35 breaches? Though, I guess the ban may vary depending on whether you've bet on games you've participated in.
Tripper got a lengthy ban because he tipped his mate off about his move to Atletico I'm sure. Toney, if they make an example of him, could be looking at a very, very long time away from football.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Latest posts+

Top Bottom