• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
@Toby another :applause: for Sven

Happy for the guy if he gets the job. Best DoF we had in decades, hounded out like a dog by our new ****ed up leadership, who since his departure have with their stellar appointments made us the worst team in the league, averaging about 0.5 points per game. Funny how in the span of 4 years specific appointments can make you almost hate both the clubs you follow and along a despicable WC make you lose all interest in pro football. Advantage is you save money, time and braincells.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The way this season and this guy in general have become massively underrated is just mind-boggling. The main man for City between 2010-2016 pre-Pep, the man responsible for so many great moments for them. An all time PL great.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

The way this season and this guy in general have become massively underrated is just mind-boggling. The main man for City between 2010-2016 pre-Pep, the man responsible for so many great moments for them. An all time PL great.

@albakos releases the ball to onrushing @jones who shoooooots, gooal!!!!

@Rex Bezos didn't see that coming :lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

@albakos releases the ball to onrushing @jones who shoooooots, gooal!!!!

@Rex Bezos didn't see that coming :lol:
VAR check coming. @A_G is the referee is charge of VAR, and he will no doubt want to watch the slow motion very closely. I think we all know what the outcome is when a possible infrigement goes to VAR in slowmo....

Without wanting to prejudice an eventual outcome in any way...yeah course (Darren Farley - Steven Gerrard sound)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don’t mess with Hibbert!!!

Wonder how long it's been since someone actually called Hibbert "Anthony", looks 1000000% how you imagine a "Tony" to look :lol:

Middle name being James is funny too, need a "Keith" or "Ginger" in there instead imo.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I've just seen there's a chance Millwall could get promoted to the PL this season 😳
I do just about remember the last time they were in the top flight. They had some good players who went on to bigger clubs like Cascarino, Sheringham and Babb.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Harsh, that, I know you shouldn't lay a finger on an official but he barely touched him.
Remember when DiMaria pulled Michael Oliver shirt, he only got a red card and a one match suspension. And then that time when Bruno shoved the official is brushed under the rug.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Remember when DiMaria pulled Michael Oliver shirt, he only got a red card and a one match suspension. And then that time when Bruno shoved the official is brushed under the rug.
That's different, refs love being shoved around by United players. Probably a bunch of them in a room somewhere with @razörist getting bukkaked by them right now

Top Bottom