• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Serie A heroes from the 90s

burnsjed

Established Member
I went to this game in the San Siro on the 20 November 1994

Milan – Inter 1-1

Milan: Rossi, Panucci, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta, F. Baresi, Di Canio (61’ Stroppa), Desailly, Melli, Boban (46’ Massaro), Simone. A disposizione: Ielpo, Tassotti, Lentini. Allenatore: Capello

Inter: Pagliuca, Bergomi, A. Paganin, Orlando, M. Paganin, Bia, Orlandini, Seno, Delvecchio, Berti, Fontolan (61’ Jonk). A disposizione: Mondini, Conte, Zanchetta, Dell’ Anno. Allenatore: Bianchi

Goals: 4’ Fontolan, 50’ Maldini

Inter were without, Bergkamp, Ruben Sosa, Festa and Alessandro Bianchi.

But look at those 2 teams, was absolutely amazing.

STYLEZ

Milan – Inter 1-1

Milan: Rossi, Panucci, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta, F. Baresi, Di Canio (61’ Stroppa), Desailly, Melli, Boban (46’ Massaro), Simone. A disposizione: Ielpo, Tassotti, Lentini. Allenatore: Capello

Inter: Pagliuca, Bergomi, A. Paganin, Orlando, M. Paganin, Bia, Orlandini, Seno, Delvecchio, Berti, Fontolan (61’ Jonk). A disposizione: Mondini, Conte, Zanchetta, Dell’ Anno. Allenatore: Bianchi

You got some memory..

;)

Can you remember what colour underwear you had on

:bounce:

burnsjed

Established Member
You got some memory..

;)

Can you remember what colour underwear you had on

:bounce:
I remember it was absolutely freezing!
And after Inter took an early lead it was all Milan.
I spent most of the game in awe of Maldini.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
One of the hardest mofos ever

CxPeUv5WQAAj2KB.jpg

21 red cards in his Juve career o_O

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Anybody remember this guy?

oct-2001-yksel-osmanovski-of-torino-in-action-during-the-serie-a-picture-id1058033

a really nifty player in his day

kinda the first one with an immigrant background in his national team and somewhat didn't get a fair chance because he was more contintental in his playing style

BobP

Memri Fan
Giuseppe_Signori,_Foggia.jpg

Without a doubt Giuseppe Signori has got to be on this list.

Plucked out of relative obscurity by the great Zeman, wasn't at all familiar with being an attacker and had up until his move to Foggia a pretty mediocre goal scoring record in the lower leagues of Italy. Nevertheless, Zeman saw something in him and he never looked back as he went on to become the 9th highest all time Serie A goal scorer.

188 goals in 344 games.

The incredible thing is that when compared to the top 30 or so highest goalscorers in Serie A history, only Nordhal, Meazza, Batistuta and Nyers have a better goals per appearance than Signori. There are other players on that list who are held in higher regard or at least remembered more fondly but who have a lower goals per appearance such as Vieri, Crespo and Inzaghi.

Deathstroke

The Terminator

Plucked out of relative obscurity by the great Zeman, wasn't at all familiar with being an attacker and had up until his move to Foggia a pretty mediocre goal scoring record in the lower leagues of Italy. Nevertheless, Zeman saw something in him and he never looked back as he went on to become the 9th highest all time Serie A goal scorer.

188 goals in 344 games.

The incredible thing is that when compared to the top 30 or so highest goalscorers in Serie A history, only Nordhal, Meazza, Batistuta and Nyers have a better goals per appearance than Signori. There are other players on that list who are held in higher regard or at least remembered more fondly but who have a lower goals per appearance such as Vieri, Crespo and Inzaghi.

YES! Great freekick taker too, IIRC.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are

188 goals in 344 games.

Signori was my favourite player as a kid, I loved him.
Even tried to incorporate the one step penalty into my game and can confirm he made it look alot easier than it was.

Think I still have this shirt somewhere

signori6.jpg

has a slight tear though where I caught it on a wire fence retrieving a ball from the railway :(

Talking of great sides the Parma Uefa Cup winning team of 99 was a favourite of mine.
Unbelievable team, such a shame they got looted:

_81229394_dc7969ae-e4c1-4447-8f5b-14e8628250a7.jpg

Last edited:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Signori was my favourite player as a kid, I loved him.
Even tried to incorporate the one step penalty into my game and can confirm he made it look alot easier than it was.

Think I still have this shirt somewhere

signori6.jpg

has a slight tear though where I caught it on a wire fence retrieving a ball from the railway :(

Talking of great sides the Parma Uefa Cup winning team of 99 was a favourite of mine.
Unbelievable team, such a shame they got looted:

_81229394_dc7969ae-e4c1-4447-8f5b-14e8628250a7.jpg

B-jpSbmIAAAf4sC.jpg

A mate of mine got laid once due to that team

he overheard a girl saying she thought italian sounded sexy and he recited that line up, and all other italian players and words he knew :p

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What would Sensini and Thuram at their peaks be worth now? :lol: The standards have slipped imo.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse

Milan – Inter 1-1

I was looking for Zanetti's name but he joined the following year. Was that the Milan team that destroyed Cruyff's Barca 4-0 in the CL final?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom