• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rangers vs Arsenal Pre Season Game Announced

Goonger

17th of July, part of Rangers 150th year anniversary, Arsenal played Rangers in their centenary year back, clubs go way back & have a good historical friendship, including Rangers being gifted a few shares in Arsenal years back that the shyster Craig Whyte sold for 30 pieces of silver!

Could even call it the Slavia derby! Great timing for the announcement! :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Great preseason game...

:drool:

Goonger

Great preseason game...

:drool:

I went down to that game with several thousand other Rangers fans, was a great day. The day young Jack Wilshere announced himself that he was ready to take the world by storm.

Was also at the last game at Ibrox, Richard Gough's testimonial in 1996. David Platt did the 'We're not worthy" thing after being given the runaround by Brian Laudrup.

Riou

Where is the 150th anniversary thing coming from? I seem to remember that club being formed in 2012.

Pretty sure this is just an Arteta Appreciation match, tbh.

2 great teams coming together to celebrate the best ever player to play for them!

Pop Tart

Established Member
Where is the 150th anniversary thing coming from? I seem to remember that club being formed in 2012.
Steven Gerrard In 9 years has got them through t from the highland league to spl champions and Europa quarterfinals.

Epic manager

Riou

Is Van Bronckhorst going be there?

Can't believe I forgot about Gio.

Well, as a great man once said... "Second comes right after first" ...can still hold your head high Mikel!

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not according to the SPFL & UEFA it's not, same way Napoli, Leeds, Fiorentina etc have an unbroken history.

Ah yes the SPFL and UEFA. Two of the most uncorrupt associations in football.

Goonger

I'm sure it didn't. Well deserved title as well I'll add. You still let your club die though.

Not me mate. I'm a guy who can barely pay a Sky Sports bill. Not much I can do to save a football club. Still, its almost worth it to say that Celtic got schooled by a club that's barely 10 years old.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not me mate. I'm a guy who can barely pay a Sky Sports bill. Not much I can do to save a football club. Still, its almost worth it to say that Celtic got schooled by a club that's barely 10 years old.
Catch 22 for me anyway as either you get your first title or Celtic would have got 10 in a row, not sure which is worse.

Top Bottom