• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Raphinha, Jesus, Martinez, Tielemans, Vieira.

Saliba returning.

Saka, Gabriel, Nketiah extending.

That would be a pretty amazing window.
Would be extremely good. I still would want a right footed LW more than Raphinha, even though I'm well aware that both him and Saka can play on the left. Someone like Nkunku or Leão would be the dream

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Barça telling Rafinha they'll have the financial muscle to sign him and that they're thankful he's said no to EPL offers so far.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Oh well, I guess we all knew deep inside Barca would get the money from somewhere

Good cautionary tale to move quickly with Jesus, he's the one we can't afford to lose

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Would be extremely good. I still would want a right footed LW more than Raphinha, even though I'm well aware that both him and Saka can play on the left. Someone like Nkunku or Leão would be the dream

Think Nkunku may be out of reach, but you never know I suppose.

But just imagine Raphael Leao for 50m in addition to the five mentioned.... wow.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure about reliability but look he Catalunya based journalist who work with SER who usually reliable in Spain . If true there will be confirmation.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Barca supporters say he very reliable.

Chicago Bulls Lol GIF by NBA

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Not sure a spanish Goal reporter would have that much info about a deal involving two english clubs and a player from Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom