• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
@field442 thoughts? Would be weird for a reliable Barca journo to bs this surely ?

No idea. I reckon his information on the Barca end is probably solid. He doesn't seem like a high priority for Barca and they don't have a lot of cash. Not sure we're that close to signing him though. I guess we have to wait and see if Ornstein or someone else gives us some news.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So reading the article barca must wait until 31 of July for thier levers deal to kick in and Raphinha must be willing to take salary cut to join barca he does not want to wait until then

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Is it just me or does Raphinha look like someone who's got all the tools to also play as a CF ?

Since he amulates Henry, this would be his path way :)
I thought about Richarlison being a perfect fit to have some more striker cover if Nketiah doesn't perform well, but maybe Raphinha can do similar job there as cover?

Of course Richarlison is taller and an aerial threat.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Deco his agent will meet barca this week as famous former barca player i wonder he'll try use that to hurry up barca. But if Barcelona don't have financial ability don't know what the point of waiting

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The fact that the sources are spanish is not filling me with confidence. We need Ornstein or brazilian sauce.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Barca look not even trying. Leeds doesn't seem will wait they can use this 50M€ to improve

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Likely Raphinha can't wait join us because we building bit of Brazilian and Portuguese band lol Gabriel G.Jesus and Martinelli then you have Vieira also. Very easy for him to settle into the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom