• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Di Maria also will decide between barca and juve this week. So it may play part also barca and Dembele trying to renew even tho there 10 days left to do that

Bloodbather

Established Member

My 4 year old asked me yesterday what imagination is so I explained and asked her to close her eyes and try to imagine something. She said "ohhhh I can't do it!".

I just experienced that
Well d'uh, you can't explain imagination by saying imagine mate.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

My 4 year old asked me yesterday what imagination is so I explained and asked her to close her eyes and try to imagine something. She said "ohhhh I can't do it!".

I just experienced that
I have a friend who has this known some kind of condition, that he can't imagine things like most people. I read some article about it from some Google executive who also had it.

Hard to understand for most people, but they just can't do it. Although this friend is also very successful construction engineer by profession, so it doesn't hinder him in that way and can be an advantage for other things. Just not for art or such.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I have a friend who has this known some kind of condition, that he can't imagine things like most people. I read some article about it from some Google executive who also had it.

Hard to understand for most people, but they just can't do it. Although this friend is also very successful construction engineer by profession, so it doesn't hinder him in that way and can be an advantage for other things. Just not for art or such.

What on earth are you guys talking about?

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I am not going to hype myself.
This is a big signing, huge and exciting links.

We are setting ourselves up for dissapointment.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Raphinha excite me because he klopp type of player he direct can score goals from everywhere and he fighter i was pretty sure he signing for liverpool. If we have him here it'll be amazing him and Vieira would make us more exciting. Despite Arteta effort about giving them little freedom.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If we were manutd i can actually see Leeds sell to barca at less than asking price because they hate utd 😂.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom