• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Orny, Watts and the gang are sourceless these days.

Was telling that half an hour after the Vieira news broke all of them were tweeting bollocks about how the deal was made like they knew all along.

Only really trust local media these days tbh.
The English b*m squad is on Teta's payroll, Edu doesn't owe them **** and moves in silence.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

get phillips too since partey would rather sit on his arse

Bah he's spoken for. He's one of the few candidates out there who can somewhat replace and replicate what Fernadinho did for City I reckon they bid for him soon.

Similar injury problems too so he wouldn't help us that much, I'm a fan though he's kinda slept on.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

"If all goes well, Raphinha will sign for Arsenal in the coming days".

"The player's environment explains that they haven't heard from Barça in weeks".

Soldevila repeated himself on radio.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Who do you rate higher on the wings in the league?

Outside of City and Pool.

I think it’s for who may be more effective for us, and if Raph can translate into a team where he may not always be the main man.

I still think Bowen would be the better choice for us, but I’m guessing Mikel sees him as a Mahrez.

So to answer your question, I’m not so sure.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's probably what has been speculated. He was an attractive option if they got relegated but now he's going to cost €60m and they don't have the money.
Yes if Leeds were relegated barca would've gotten him for just 25M that's why look more complicated for them to pay double now

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bah he's spoken for. He's one of the few candidates out there who can somewhat replace and replicate what Fernadinho did for City I reckon they bid for him soon.

Similar injury problems too so he wouldn't help us that much, I'm a fan though he's kinda slept on.

PSG links as well.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think it’s for who may be more effective for us, and if Raph can translate into a team where he may not always be the main man.

I still think Bowen would be the better choice for us, but I’m guessing Mikel sees him as a Mahrez.

So to answer your question, I’m not so sure.
Bowen has 3 years in contract vs Raphinha 2 years, and is HG. Plus West Ham will try to ask a lot more money than Leeds, they're a better level team.

Bowen would surely cost a lot more. We need quality additions in many positions so I can't see paying that much for a single player as a better choice.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Imagine if Arteta also resurrects Pepe from the dead.

SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

yeah right whatever GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom