• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Been a fraud from day 1. I trust Edu Hagn more these days.

He's reliable about club matters. Insisted Arteta will not be sacked during the worst of it and broke the news of training ground bust ups and other things.

When it comes to Transfers though, it's like they tell him the wrong stuff on purpose. Both Pepe and Partey he said wasn't happening. A lot of our recent transfers he's been the last to know, so something has definitely changed.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Nothing on Globo Esporte or Goal Brasil yet.

Smells like agent it's driven this, trying to get Barça to hurry up. We're in contact with the club but no terms agreed yet?

Feels like Vlaho mk2

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Smells like agent it's driven this, trying to get Barça to hurry up. We're in contact with the club but no terms agreed yet?

Feels like Vlaho mk2

Is Brazilian news good for players based in Europe?

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
He's reliable about club matters. Insisted Arteta will not be sacked during the worst of it and broke the news of training ground bust ups and other things.

When it comes to Transfers though, it's like they tell him the wrong stuff on purpose. Both Pepe and Partey he said wasn't happening. A lot of our recent transfers he's been the last to know, so something has definitely changed.

The informer Özil has been jogged on. That’s what’s changed

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

People have fundamentally misunderstood Ornstein’s role since day 1. He’s not the guy who is going to break news stories about being interested in players, he’s the guy that confirms when a deal is close or done. That’s why we always wait for an Ornbomb before getting the gifs out. If he says it’s happening, it is.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

He did? Pretty sure he left the door open in both thise cases.

and on Partey:

"We know Arsenal have a long-standing interest and multiple conversations have taken place between them and his camp over the last couple of years. How realistic it is I genuinely don't know," he said in a Q&A with the Athletic.

"I can't see Arsenal buying somebody at that fee outright - more likely those sort of deals would require a part or full exchange of players - but equally I don't know their precise financial situation.

This was right before we paid the fee outright with no exchange of players (Torreira went there on loan). If "I don't know" counts as leaving the door open then sure.

El Duderino

Is Brazilian news good for players based in Europe?

I mean, we're taking it as gospel for Jesus (...pun intended, I guess?)?

I think the player is in Brazil right now as well, at least he was a week or so ago watching Internacional play.

I know we wouldn't usually talk to the club without a say so from the player, but I think Deco could've told Edu that he'd be interested in joining but not much else and we are trying to get ahead of the cue in case he changes his mid.

All conjecture, mind. This is developing quickly and everyone is chasing shadows and trying to get Tik Tok to work.

mpower2540

He's the definition of spark to me. Try and watch Leeds whenever I can and he's their best most talented player by miles. Superb one-on-one dribbler, something we've sorely lacked for years and he doesn't **** his pants once he beats a player, he often takes the right decision. I don't care if it's Saka's position, if true, this transfer excites me a lot.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

and on Partey:

This was right before we paid the fee outright with no exchange of players (Torreira went there on loan). If "I don't know" counts as leaving the door open then sure.

Didn’t he try and climb down from the Pepe one by saying we paid it via amortisation because we couldn’t afford it. Even though almost every deal is done that way?

Pure fraud :lol:

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

and on Partey:

He definitely left the door open concerning Partey, not so much concerning Pepe. But i still say that he is the most reliable Arsenal journalist we have.

El Duderino

and on Partey:

I mean, not like Journos can't be wrong anyway. We've had some absolute tier 5 guys breaking news here and there.

Being a paid ITK is all about taking the stuff agents and whispers feed you, throwing at the wall and hoping it sticks.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Didn’t he try and climb down from the Pepe one by saying we paid it via amortisation because we couldn’t afford it. Even though almost every deal is done that way?

Pure fraud :lol:

:lol:

He's defo reliable but I don't think he has the powers he once had, specifically on Arsenal transfers he just gets it way too wrong.

That's just me though. You can tell he gets laughed at in the ITK whatsapp group.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Feels like Vlaho mk2
Smell like it the difference is barca are broke. I think Raphinha will wait for Barcaa and deco who former barca player will try hard to help his club but if they can't manage 50m not sure what the point of waiting. I don't believe Fabrizio also Raphinha won't cost 70M he'll stuck at Leeds if that true

El Duderino

Smell like it the difference is barca are broke. I think Raphinha will wait for Barcaa and deco who former barca player will try hard to help his club but if they can't manage 50m not sure what the point of waiting. I don't believe Fabrizio also Raphinha won't cost 70M he'll stuck at Leeds if that true

I mean, he can stay at Leeds another season, it guarantees his place in Tite's squad. Hell, he could even leave in Jan if he has a great WC.

Provided he REALLY wants to be at barça, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom