• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLITCH

Raphinha wouldn’t want to sit on the bench in EPL just to play EL.

Probably better get that right footed if the purpose is to play on the left.
Why are you so bothered? :lol: You were told he starts ahead of Martinelli and ESR on the left. If he comes, he starts.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Signing Raphina feels like signing Mahrez without the EPL trophy.

Saka Jesus Raphina is an interesting front 3.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Watts in his last article didn't mention anything about Raphinha. He said we working on deals such as G. Jesus but of course didn't say the names

TinFish

Signing Raphina feels like signing Mahrez without the EPL trophy.

Saka Jesus Raphina is an interesting front 3.
I like it agreed.

But these are rumours, seemed certain we would get Martinez but now new rumours dismiss us seemingly with United pushing for him.

Basically I’ll only get excited once it’s pretty much official - like the Viera one which I’m emotionless about.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Also a bit of forward planning in case Saka does not sign a deal. Raphina will play and the logical option for me is pushing Saka left. Jesus tends to float left which will allow Saka to drift infield.

It should be a very fluid attack.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
And also, with this addition (I hope) we will become more fluid up front with more position switches between the front 3. We need to become more unpridictable.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Watts in his last article didn't mention anything about Raphinha. He said we working on deals such as G. Jesus but of course didn't say the names

He said this

The Gunners are also keen on bringing Leeds winger Raphinha to north London and believe they could get a deal done for the winger, providing Barcelona do not rekindle their interest in the 25-year-old.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Understandable. Bit crazy add ons. 10m add on if Arsenal win CL will never happen anyway.

• Pray
Reactions: A_G

Malky

Established Member
Don't get this idea he's for the bench or " why do we need him ? "
We lack goals, other than Saka last season our wide options were ghosts. We'll also have more games next season with the Europa, and it's a world cup year. Even with our squad as it is we were down to bare bones in squad depth with people moaning that Saka was over played with one game a week.
Plus wasn't signing average squad fillers the reason why we had so much deadwood to shift in this club? Signings like Raphinha and Vieira only make us stronger, they start games or it forces guys like Martnelli, ESR and Ødegaard to step up.
But yeah, lets go sign guys on the cheap from Norwich, Watford, etc, who are happy to sit on the bench as squad fillers while the guys mentioned know their places are safe.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
  • Funny
Reactions: A_G

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Worth mentioning that Saka played 20 plus games on the left side in his break through season. Could he played predominantly on the right this season because Pepe simply wasn't trusted.

Personally i don't see it as a problem. Having quality players is a good thing not a bad thing.

Malky

Established Member
Worth mentioning that Saka played 20 plus games on the left side in his break through season. Could he played predominantly on the right this season because Pepe simply wasn't trusted.

Personally i don't see it as a problem. Having quality players is a good thing not a bad thing.
But, but, it's a waste of money when we have Martinelli and ESR for the left providing their 8 goals and 5 assists between them. :lol:
Raphinha improves our first 11 regardless if people want to admit that fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom