• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I never talked about minutes replaced, people here only try to on purpose misread me to get an argument going.

I always said he will replace Pepe in the squad. A big money RW to start. This is important so people understand that we aren't replacing Saka in the squad for example.

This forum is full of petty people trying to attack me when they have some chance, even if it's their own imagination. Because I never talked about Raphinha not starting either like you guys said. Then the martyr choir will chime in who have some grudge against me.

I would hope the admins quide the petty people so we don't need to go through this kind of long argument for nothing in these threads.

What an experience, gotta love this forum. :lol:
So he's supposed to replace Pepe as a signing but not his minutes. 65 million pound sterling to replace the bloke who's working out and wearing white bibs in Colney.

How many minutes do you see him and Saka play next season?

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Comparing total minutes played this season compared to last is redundant, we're likely going to have like 20 more games. If we were in the Europa league last season Pepe would have played those games.

I think if we get Raphinha all of the wingers/wide players are going to get game time in all competitions as Arteta rates them all. He's building the squad to be a poundland City, who rotate their players a lot.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They loan or sell Pepe and buy someone like Raphinha -> Raphinha is Pepe replacement in the squad. Facts.

But will start much much more because he is Arteta buy, better and fits tactics better.

Not sure how many times I have to explain these things. It's ridiculous. :lol:
My intention was to point out how those rumours about Raphinha replacing Saka from other club's fans, or our fan's fears, are not very solid because Raphinha is a clear replacement for Pepe in the squad when we want to improve our starting eleven and quality depth in the team.

But somehow this simple thing got out of hand. It's really weird sometimes how it can happen. But when people have a grudge against you, then the weirdest things can appear from the dark.

I got your point lad.

• Funny
Reactions: Kav

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Should we read anything into the radio silence from the Leeds reporters on this story?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Should we read anything into the radio silence from the Leeds reporters on this story?

Love how you're desperately trying to get this thread back on track before timo starts cry tagging you for not moderating the forum.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So he's supposed to replace Pepe as a signing but not his minutes. 65 million pound sterling to replace the bloke who's working out and wearing white bibs in Colney.

How many minutes do you see him and Saka play next season?
Yes, Pepe as a big money winger signing, we're surely not selling Saka in this window like people say or fear.

They will all get good minutes, but Raphinha and Saka will get the most minutes. Of course it all depends also how the players perform, that's why you want quality depth, to have in-form players playing.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

*Drip finally admitting Saka and Raphina get the most minutes with Martinelli and ESR's being impacted*

Beat The Champions Okay I Guess GIF by RTL

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Love how you're desperately trying to get this thread back on track before timo starts cry tagging you for not moderating the forum.
It was a real question, the English sources are really quiet on this which seems deliberate. Maybe there’s negotiations going on?

drippin

I never talked about this, I talked about Raphinha replacing Pepe _in the squad_. Not minutes.

You came out of the blue arguing about things I have not talked about and claim I have said things that I have not even said. Amazing stuff. :lol:

I suggest you first properly read what others have said before starting a silly argument.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It was a real question, the English sources are really quiet on this which seems deliberate. Maybe there’s negotiations going on?

Idk, don't think this is close to being done at all either way.

Maybe the Leeds journos took some ill advised stroll through this thread and their brains are all smooth now.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
@drippin in fine fettle in this thread. Rarely seen him in better form. Transfer window is when you metamorphosis from a chrysalis into a beautiful butterfly, mate.

A lot of you guys need to stop being so anal, pedantic and argumentative with him. He's spelling the situation out as clear as day.

Borderline persecution at this point.

drippin

@drippin in fine fettle in this thread. Rarely seen him in better form. Transfer window is when you metamorphosis from a chrysalis into a beautiful butterfly, mate.

A lot of you guys need to stop being so anal, pedantic and argumentative with him. He's spelling the situation out as clear as day.

Borderline persecution at this point.
If anyone actually reads what I really said, and what we talked about for example with @Elite Smarts at the start of this, it's clear I didn't talk about minutes replaced, but replacing Pepe as a big signing in the squad. Of course a big signing is planned to start.

These are where it started. My message is pretty clear, I'm talking about a transfer replacing another transfer, not Saka sold. Big money RW to replace big money RW to improve starting eleven.

But no, this simple thing must be misunderstood with intention by @Macho and others who are desperate to have a go at me, but only make fools out of themselves.

Pepe is so obvious to go, why can't people see that these winger rumours are of course to replace him? Not our academy products ffs, the fans would go mental.
Pepe was bought here to be a starter, the price tells it, but didn't succeed.

So yes, it will be a Pepe replacement.
Seriously, it's clear as day this is a Pepe replacement. I guess people think it has something to do with Saka because they forget Pepe is on the team lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom