• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

> A bid is thought to have followed this evening but it fell well below Leeds’ valuation and is expected to be rejected out of hand.

> After Barcelona, Chelsea are said to be Raphinha’s preferred destination and not only would a move there provide Champions League football but potentially also a better chance of winning major trophies.

>The Athletic reported earlier this month that Leeds are sympathetic to Raphinha’s ambition and do not intend to be unfair or obstructive if their valuation is met.

> It is understood that Leeds no longer anticipate Raphinha accepting a new contract — something that appeared to be on the cards midway through the season — and although he has not directly asked for a transfer, it is no secret that he sees himself playing in European competition.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Let’s say if I would bid to AG to become trusted, that bid would include dinner for two and expensive champagne and not a Starbucks coffee

Don’t wanna piss Leeds/AG off

But all the hard working business men of AM who negotiated the art of the deal on a daily basis surely knows more about this matter

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Ofc I do, still don’t see the point in slogging away a bid that’s so much under the valuation
Seems a bit dusty if you ask me
Do we know how much was offered? Valencia were offended our opening bid for Mustafi was 30m even though it was only 5m less than the asking price.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Do we know how much was offered? Valencia were offended our opening bid for Mustafi was 30m even though it was only 5m less than the asking price.
Nah no figure disclosed.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So look not he waiting for barca but Chelsea too if they want him but so far they aren't interested.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Dealing with PL clubs won't be simple don't think we'd make a bid if he not keen to come here. Seem another deal we need to get close to thier demands

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Hopefully these journalists say how much Leeds asking because i keep seeing 50M pounds from previous articles. If our bid well short we must have bid something like 35M. Just G.Jesus our first try was 30M pounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom