• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What make him want chelsea? I know going there is bigger chance of winning major things and lately they been more attractive than most clubs. But strange seeing they haven't even been interested.

Hopefully we move quick with this one just try convince him

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Anyone know what the bid was?

I mean it's how business works. You make an offer, not expecting them to bite but who knows, they decline, return with better offer & process continues until a deal is reached..

Simpletto

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anyone know what the bid was?

I mean it's how business works. You make an offer, not expecting them to bite but who knows, they decline, return with better offer & process continues until a deal is reached..

Simpletto
No they didn't say they only mention its well short so if Leeds asking 50-60M our bid must been around 35m. And yeah no club will go and give them full price from first try unless it's deadline day. So i predict many stories next few days

GDeep™

League is very weak
They probably want 60M and we’ve bid 35M. That’s how the negotiating process starts.

Especially when there is no other bids coming for him, everybody knows Barcelona are skint.

Gunners1616

Really would prefer signing Tielemans quickly for 25M and then counting on sales or trying cheeky offers for Rapinha...

But i remember the Ramsdale deal when they went back quickly after rejected offers so i wouldn't be surprised if they get this done the same way.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It's all posturing I think.

I imagine we put in a fairly reasonable, lower end of valuation bid. Leeds want to give the impression they'll not budge valuation wise and are playing hardball. We'll be back with an improved one I'm sure.

Barca are obviously his preferred destination but if they don't have the resources, we should be able to get this one over the line, I think.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It's all posturing I think.

I imagine we put in a fairly reasonable, lower end of value bid. Leeds want to give the impression they'll not budge valuation wise and are playing hardball.

Barca are obviously his preferred destination but if they don't have the resources, we should be able to get this one over the line, I think.

Key thing is that despite all the bollocks about this club and that club being "preferred" he would've given the green light for us to sign him and we've now bid. This means he's probably aware Barca won't be coming in for him and unless Chelsea decide to we seem to have a clear run at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom