• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinFish

Serious clubs make this signing. Sick of going into every season where one injury will derail the whole season. I.e. Partey last year.
Our refusal to buy a quality CM will derail our season again this year. Incoming Partey injury and Xhaka suspensions. Who will replace them?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don`t see any striker in the market who has the kind of quality Raphinha provides in his position tbh.
Raphinha is more on the bargain bracket this window, strikers like Osimhen next year with two years in contract. Even Nkunku if we get UCL, but I believe he will go to clubs like Real.

It's better to upgrade our starting winger now, extend Nketiah and attract Jesus, than buy a 2nd stop-gap striker now or someone well over-priced.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Everybody assume Raphinha will bench ESR despite the fact that their G/A numbers was almost identical last season. I guess ESR isnt exotic enough for some people.
I think the difference is that Raphinha has really strong underlying creative numbers as well as his decent goals and assists whereas ESR is perhaps more of an end product player (or at least was last season).

But I sort of agree with you though to be honest. Emile's a proper player, I love his pass and move style and some his work on the ball is crazy as well. Really hope we hang onto him and give him decent minutes. With the 5 subs rule it should be ok anyway.

TinFish

You realise the window just opened and we signed a player nobody knew about?
Yeah, he's more of an Ødegaard replacement.

In regards to signing a CM our priority seems to be a ST, Winger and then maybe a LCB.

Vieira was signed based on Artetas request it seems.

If we are after a CM then there wouldn't be so much noise around Raphina - Jesus is a given everyone knows we need a ST. I'm still pissed off we didn't get Bissouma. Oh and by the way we renewed Elneny contract.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Even if not, who in their right mind would choose ****ing Sp**s over the Arsenal🤷🏾‍♂️
You don't choose Sp**s over Arsenal. You force a smile for picture day after you just been ghosted by The Arsenal.

ajamaican

Player:Saka
Everybody assume Raphinha will bench ESR despite the fact that their G/A numbers was almost identical last season. I guess ESR isnt exotic enough for some people.
Lol, I could care less about numbers. Raphinha is a significantly better footballer in every aspect. He will absolutely bench ESR and we will be a better team because of it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anyone put 55M bid it'll be from Arsenal after the first bid rejected. still there no news about new bid from reliable media even from Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom