• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If we are after a CM then there wouldn't be so much noise around Raphina - Jesus is a given everyone knows we need a ST. I'm still pissed off we didn't get Bissouma. Oh and by the way we renewed Elneny contract.
Jesus, Raphinha, Vieira, Bissouma, Martinez would have been a 11/10 window, career mode stuff. We can still get 4 out of the 5 though 👀

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Leeds seem pretty firm on 65M and haven't heard Raphinha is desperate to leave, he might just stay at Leeds another season the way things are going

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
If Arteta really wants him, they will get this done. He got his 4 main targets last summer. Our board appears to go with what he wants...it might take a bit of to & fro in terms of fee, but we will pay.

I expect this to get done.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We should just go in at 55m with add ons.

Why delay things?
because i believe we can get him for 50M if we are the only team serious about him we'll get him for Less than 60M. we in control in this Brazilian DOF and brazilian teammates we can get him below his value if it Leeds stand very firm then at this point we'll pay the asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom