• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinFish

Also in regards to Raphina I'd rather get Gnabry if we are looking at 50 million plus. I'm sure it's more likely now that Mane has gone to Bayern?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Another daily twitter imaginary scenario. But i won't be surprised if this happen.

But Otavio don't want to join Leeds according to Portuguese media

TinFish

Another daily twitter imaginary scenario. But i won't be surprised if this happen.

But Otavio don't want to join Leeds according to Portuguese media
Typical corruption. Always happens within the Spanish contingency. Noticed it when I worked abroad too. Even Messi tried to commit tax fraud. No doubt Edu is in on it too swindling from the club (I have mentioned this numerous times).

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Typical corruption. Always happens within the Spanish contingency. Noticed it when I worked abroad too. Even Messi tried to commit tax fraud. No doubt Edu is in on it too swindling from the club (I have mentioned this numerous times).
Alot of clubs work with mendes and Raiola before he passed. Mendes famous with his dodgy stuff he hold most talented players around Europe agents study under him like Deco the real Raphinha agent. It's not club fault its mostly fifa fault they let it happen. Mendes got 3M from Vieira he'll likely get 5-10M from from Raphinha and Otavio deals. This simply shouldn't allowed.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

for what it's worth, there's nothing in his tweets re Raphinha. Not even a convo with Edu, so he's obvisouly slided in those DMs.

I give this an Upamecano out of a Vlahovic chance of Hagn to be making it up.

The tweet says he'd like to work under Tets. That's as clear a sign as any he really means Conte.

We're done here. On to the next "target" :lol:

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Alot of clubs work with mendes and Raiola before he passed. Mendes famous with his dodgy stuff he hold most talented players around Europe agents study under him like Deco the real Raphinha agent. It's not club fault its mostly fifa fault they let it happen. Mendes got 3M from Vieira he'll likely get 5-10M from from Raphinha and Otavio deals. This simply shouldn't allowed.
Yeah, but let's wait til after the deal goes thru before we write a strongly worded letter to Fifa 😉

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Also in regards to Raphina I'd rather get Gnabry if we are looking at 50 million plus. I'm sure it's more likely now that Mane has gone to Bayern?
Even if Gnabry was more expensive I'd prefer for him. Plus he loves scoring against Sp**s.

I agree - not sure how Bayern will accommodate Sane, Mane, Gnabry and Coman.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

As an FPL player who has had Raphinha on his team so many times, I can tell you that this clip describes him best. He could have had a lot more assists if he had better teammates.

Can’t wait for Saka and the two Gabbies to miss these delicious sitters. 😍

Raphinha is such a baller though, I feel like this transfer is the one that makes the window too good to be true so I’m not getting bought into it at all.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Now G.Jesus is all but done it'll be really silly Raphinha just don't join now Martinelli Gabriel and G.Jesus all here. All his national teammate too. This will play big part in the deal if not him then it'll be Richarlison. Edu want the band to be completed

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Why not?

I think Raphina would prefer to come here either way, bigger club, little Brazilian posse here too.
Mate they have other priorites, they dont lack goals either. They have spent 1B on a stadium, not matter how many sponsorship deals they have done they will have a small budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom