• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDrunkenMaster

Anyone on here who says a 23 year old nerd like Mbappe, is better than prime Henry...should get a ban.

It's as bad as racism/homophobia and we need to clamp down on it as a forum, imho.
Henry at 34 and Benzema at 34

Attachments

• B1BB986E-EC94-407E-AC4D-4003D561E48A.png
    B1BB986E-EC94-407E-AC4D-4003D561E48A.png
    581.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 71451CAE-13A0-4310-BDA4-2814DC759F9B.png
    71451CAE-13A0-4310-BDA4-2814DC759F9B.png
    850.9 KB · Views: 4

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Henry was my childhood hero and still my favorite player but benzema and mbappe are sx adly better than him.

how about the fact that mbappe scores in finals something that henry was allergic to
Is this joke?

1 x 30 + league goal scoring season
2 x 25-40 league goalscoring seasons
2x 20 -24 league goal scoring seasons
2 x 15 20 league goal scoring seasons

Had a record for hiesht amount of assists in the season in the PL.

Widely considered to have been robbed of Ballon D'or when they decided to give I to Neved instead.

4 x PL golden boot
2 x European Golden shoe
2 x PFA player of the year
6x PFA team of the year
PFA team of the century
4 FWA x Player of the year

That's in the PL not the La Liga or the Ligue 1, which is the much tougher league.

Also the quality of the goals scored by Henry in comparison to Mbappe and Benezema. As someone stated earlier Henry used to tear apart a higher standard of defender back ten in Zanetti, Canavarro, Lucia, Thuram, Cafu etc.

Henry technically was superior to Mbappe and Benzema.

Last edited:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I get what you are saying, he was an idol of mine growing up, but i don't think Ronaldo would ever have reached a level of 50 goals 16 assists in 36 league games. All while being incredibly aesthetically pleasing to watch.
If you put R9 into that Guardiola team with Xavi and Iniesta feeding him against the joke defenders of the last 15 years he would have managed at least 50 goals. And aesthetically pleasing? Exhibit A:

There are goals in this short clip that Messi couldn't score in his dreams. Either foot, past you, around you or through you.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I can't believe that anyone who actually watched Henry's career could put Mbappe above him, at this stage of his career. Maybe when Mbappe has finished, but as of now, no way.

Benzema is obviously a different type of player, but come on, not Henry's level.

Original Ronaldo, Ronaldo and Messi are the only 3 I'd put clearly ahead of Thierry. Though you could make a case for Ronaldinho too.

Surprised they didn't put Kane up for debate, just to wind Arsenal fans up even more.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can people stop talking about R9 in this thread, as much as we all love him.

Please keep it on topic, Henry talk only please...the AM mod team, thanks.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Can people stop talking about R9 in this thread, as much as we all love him.

Please keep it on topic, Henry talk only please...the AM mod team, thanks.
Yell Robert Pattinson GIF by The Batman

BIoodBrother

Sport are garbage.

luis miguel sanz.
is he well known?
i just feel with De Jong going thru now and Barca maybe losing Dembele to Chelsea, theyre more likely to get Raphinha than B.Silva who has 3year left and doesnt push for an exit at one of the best clubs with no financial pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom