• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
That's how poor the striker market is. Don't know why they're signing him when they have Auba banging them in anyway. Just more proof they're an absolute **** show.
A guy who will be 34 when the season starts is never worth any where near 60m euros even with 3 years left on his deal. I thought they wanted him because it would be cut price and even then thought it was a bit of a waste of resources.

And yes as you say, you really can't play Lewa and Auba together, they are creating their own over-aged version of Auba and Lacazette team balance wise.

They need to either save money or buy defenders (and replace outgoings)- surely gotta back the 11 goals in 17 La Liga games Auba as the CF.

No proof, only rumours but I think Gnabry wants over 200k in wages, is angling for a better contract with Bayern or hoping for a free transfer to Madrid next year.
He deserves over 200k tbf. He'd easily earn that here too where he'd instantly become the crowd favourite, talisman and leader! Don't these things matter to players?

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I agreed with the majority of the attributes in which that person said Raphinha was better and the notion that Raphinha would get to play on the right more than Saka would.

I see why you thought what you thought though.
Fair enough man, I can see how I might have misinterpreted your post as well, no offense intended. All good - if we get Saka & Raphinha it'll be a great problem to have.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
He deserves over 200k tbf. He'd easily earn that here too where he'd instantly become the crowd favourite, talisman and leader! Don't these things matter to players?
He deserves that in England but Bayern don't operate in this market. Even Liverpool hesitated offer Mane much more than that and he's a better player than Gnabry even.

Bayern have notoriously been extremely stubborn with players who have runned down their deal. They have let a lot of players leave as free agents or sold cut price with a year left on their deal.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
If you put R9 into that Guardiola team with Xavi and Iniesta feeding him against the joke defenders of the last 15 years he would have managed at least 50 goals. And aesthetically pleasing? Exhibit A:

There are goals in this short clip that Messi couldn't score in his dreams. Either foot, past you, around you or through you.
Not for me and thats hard for me to say as a big R9 fan. I think we look back on him with nostalgia and through the eyes of a kid, whereas Messi, most of us have witnessed him as an adult. You'll always remember the player you watched as a kid more fondly.

Messi is a freak. Everything about him, the goals, the passing, the dribbling, the ridiculous amount of free kicks he has scored, the big moment goals.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Reading the tweet before seeing the account.

southampton-fc.gif

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He deserves a top wage but nobody/few players are picking us over a super club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Has that David guy got anything right before? He hasn't tweeted since April he must be serious.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Saka never goes on the outside when he plays on the right either though. It's something that's frustrated me as he's definitely capable of it but for whatever reason he's always looking to cut in as well.
As a left footer he's going to be biased towards cutting in ofc but I have to disagree I think he's pretty varied tbh. He's got a good amount of assists going on the outside and delivering the final ball with his weak foot.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Isn't that Smokey Robinson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom