• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

From Rac1 who usually reliable. So if Dembele does end up staying the only remaining threat is Chelsea who still not even done something about thier interest.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

BIoodBrother

He spoke so:

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA
Thats not the horse.
Thats fake horse.
The horse has AFC up front

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Do you make money on Twitter after a certain amount of followers? The thought of the likes of hagn raking in the green bag boogie disgusts me

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
That horse is Dean, 100 percent. And the Gimp has the audacity to complain about fake itk s on his other personal account. Absolute lunatic

Mate, the lad needs medical assistance with we're being honest.

Wouldn't suprise me at all to learn this second horse account is his as well.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Do you make money on Twitter after a certain amount of followers? The thought of the likes of hagn raking in the green bag boogie disgusts me

You can monetize stuff, yes.

Shopify also just rolled out an integration that would allow you to buy stuff like merch, etc., from the persons twitter account or somthing.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Mate, the lad needs medical assistance with we're being honest.

Wouldn't suprise me at all to learn this second horse account is his as well.

Yeah I wouldn’t mind his actions so much if he wasn’t so ducking unpleasant. A real bully who cries when others “are mean to him”

Hope he gets help

BIoodBrother

Do we have to leave this thread open after we signed Raphinha or is it ok for you guys to move the R9vsHenryvsCR7 discussion to the Welcome Raphinha thread?

Diesel

Brazil Ronaldo was nasty. Plp on here crying about players that would never put on an arsenal shirt :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom