• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Haha. The source is good though, i've seen him leak early team news which has been useful in FPL.

Probably sense that fat loser did a 180 on Deco being in London. Club want him silenced.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Even if they sell De Jong they need to pay Pique a year's salary and Lewandowski and Silva will cost €100m. They were only interested in Raphinha in a bargain relegation sell-off.
This big time, I feel like we werent expecting Raphinha to be available but when Barca realised they had to actually pay they cooled their interest.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Feels like from what all sources are saying the Jesus deal is done bar the fee agreement (quite a big factor admittedly) & we focussing now trying to fast track a deal for Raph.

If Viera is anything to go by (6 days from deal being reported to announcement), Jesus might not be until next week, even if all done.

Then there is Martinez who we are up against Utd for. Seems like whoever player prefers. We can possibly offer more playing time but they have his ex manager.

Gonna be a looong window folks.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Feels like from what all sources are saying the Jesus deal is done bar the fee agreement (quite a big factor admittedly) & we focussing now trying to fast track a deal for Raph.

If Viera is anything to go by (6 days from deal being reported to announcement), Jesus might not be until next week, even if all done.

Then there is Martinez who we are up against Utd for. Seems like whoever player prefers. We can possibly offer more playing time but they have his ex manager.

Gonna be a looong window folks.
Signing Jesus would alleviate a lot of pressure.

After that, I think I fancy our chances getting at least 1 of Raphinha and Martinez. I would even give us a 50% chance we manage to land both.

Jesus, Vieira and Raphinha or Martinez will be a very solid start.

Raphinha alternatives: Richarlison, Gakpo, and maybe Gnabry later in the window (amongst others like maybe Diaby)

Martinez alternatives is a bit more tough as he is such a unique player but in terms of versatile LBs there is: Zinchenko, Hickey, KWP etc

Then we could potentially get Tielemans as a cherry on top too.

By the way, taking a long time to announce a player doesn’t mean anything despite it being frustrating. Vieira was wrapped up ages ago which means we got him and weren’t gonna lose him.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

chris farley what the fuck GIF

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
#efficiency

"intention to make bid & that has now landed. Falls well short of #LUFC valuation, expected to be rejected out of hand"

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Who was it that said we had already agreed a fee with Leeds but we had to wait for the Barca side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom