• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You should put the Tier in the thread marks. Idk if that’s possible though.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Has romano copied off him yet?
Tbf Romano is essentially a Tier reliability regulator at this stage.

Man’s built a career off a Tier level spreadsheet. The man just knows when to gamble and get on the end of that cross for a tap in. Really has a knack for goal.

I reckon some guys on AM could be Twitter famous too with the right charisma and tag line.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Tbf Romano is essentially a Tier reliability regulator at this stage.

Man’s built a career off a Tier level spreadsheet. The man just knows when to gamble and get on the end of that cross for a tap in. Really has a knack for goal.

I reckon some guys on AM could be Twitter famous too with the right charisma and tag line.

Have to give him his dues in that sometimes he does randomly break an exclusive, but by and large he's just a copy pasta merchant.

9jagooner

ADVANCED LETS GOOOOOOO

Can someone let me know how these negotiations go in ral life? I don't understand how negotiations can go on for months. Is it that, for e.g:
Arsenal calls/emails Leeds 'hey we want Raphinha. How much?:
Leeds: '£60M or nothing'
Arsenal: We'll be back
A month later (meanwhile, ITKs: 'Arsenal in talks to sign Raphinha'
Arsenal: We want Raphinha for £45M
Leeds: £60M or nothing
Arsenal: We'll be back
One month later
Arsenal: Hey Leeds...here is £45M for Raphinha
Leeds: Shove it...£60M or nothing
One month later (ITKs: Arsenal tender bid for Raphinha. Talks in progress)
Barcelona: Hi Leeds, Can we have Raphinha and we'll give you Traore?
Leeds: Get out!
Leeds: Hey Arsenal Make £50M and we'll take it
ITKs: Arsenal in Advanced talks to sign Raphinha. Leeds open to bid. Barcelona also interested. No concrete offer from Barcelona yet.

.... saga continues

Someone with insight please let me know cos I don't understand how these things take time

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm all for big name signings but Raphinha isn't worth 65 million if Kalvin Phillips is 42. Thats almost as crazy as Bissouma costing half as much as White.

Imagie getting White and Raphinha for 115 million instead Bissouma and Kalvin Phillips for less than 70 million. My hunch is these exponentially inflated prices we keep having to pay are the real reason the Kroenke's are splashing out in the hope it saves them money in the long term.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm all for big name signings but Raphinha isn't worth 65 million if Kalvin Phillips is 42. Thats almost as crazy as Bissouma costing half as much as White.

Imagie getting White and Raphinha for 115 million instead Bissouma and Kalvin Phillips for less than 70 million. My hunch is these exponentially inflated prices we keep having to pay are the real reason the Kroenke's are splashing out in the hope it saves them money in the long term.
He won't be going for 65M. It'll be 50M max today Phillips deal confirmed that to me Leeds wanted 50m they let him go for 42M. Raphinha have 2 years left so Leeds either will get 50M now or 25M next summer he not signing any new contract too.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

Literally nothing about transfer fees make much sense anymore.

It could be argued that Raphina is a game changer with goals & assists so might explain the higher fee. More points & more end product. Hopefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom