• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeadFarmer

Raphinha is their 3rd choice after Anthony and Demebele. Arsenal wants Raphinha now but no other team has him as their top target. If he wants to sit around and wait, good luck to him. He only makes his future so much more uncertain. They even have West Ham as dark horse for Raphinha if he slows down process enough, he might miss out on Barca, Chelsea and Arsenal (if they move on).

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Since its quiet. What do you guys think we will do if Chelsea get involved? If they don't get Demebele, they will push for Raphinha ahead of Richarlison.
Reliable Chelsea reporters say Sterling their main target in attack.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well seeing he back to pre season this week it'll be more clear what his next step. seeing him and his agent open to move here it'll take some late change of mind from him to go to other team.

For us we need to agree fee with Leeds as quick as possible.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Original Ronaldo had the highest peak performance of any footballer in the past 30 year. I don't even know how it's even debatable.

He may be the most freakish talent the games ever seen to be honest.

A heavyweight boxer in build, insane acceleration speed and stamina, technically sublime, power like you've never seen, one of the most clinical finishers ever.

Just the total package. Barring those terrible injuries he may well have ended up being viewed as the greatest player to ever play the game.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Original Ronaldo had the highest peak performance of any footballer in the past 30 year. I don't even know how it's even debatable.

He may be the most freakish talent the games ever seen to be honest.

A heavyweight boxer in build, insane acceleration speed and stamina, technically sublime, power like you've never seen, one of the most clinical finishers ever.

Just the total package. Barring those terrible injuries he may well have ended up being viewed as the greatest player to ever play the game.

heh

Also: PEDs ****ed him is the rumours. Grew too much and his body couldn't keep up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

He spoke so:

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
heh

Also: PEDs ****ed him is the rumours. Grew too much and his body couldn't keep up.

Ah, I see. It would be a shame if that were the reason.

I think also though that a human body is just not meant to be able to physically perform at the level that Ronaldo could. The strain it must have put on his body must have been immense even without PED's.

The other Ronaldo is / was a physical freak but R9 was even a couple of levels above him in that respect. Crazy.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Adding Raphinha will up our attack, only curious were Saka will play? on the left? well not bad tbf.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don't even know how it's even debatable.
Man I dunno.

Remember all the media hype and how it seemed like Harry Kane couldn’t stop scoring when he got that 39 PL goals in a calendar year record?

Then you realise that Messi got 91 goals in a calendar year and 50 goals in a La Liga season and that just puts things into perspective.

In 11-12 Messi scored 73 goals and had 29 assists for a 102 goal involvement season. I think he set the single seasons assists and goals record in the same year. That wasn’t even his best season in terms of goals per game….insane :lol:

I’m not sure anyone can make a case for any individual season being better than that, especially if you’re talking about performances level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom