• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry boi

Some only post negative tweets here not even checking the credibility of the guy tweeting yet be down on any positive news on our side. Just saying

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Raphinha is by far the best option on the market. This will be a major blow if we lose out. Especially to a direct rival like Chelsea whom we’re trying to catch.
Yes he is that's why we want him and willing to spend big but players make choices if we lose him i hope we going to buy someone who similar

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
He also said Tapsoba was top of our CB list the summer we signed Ben White.
Don't know about Longari but the Tapsoba interest was genuine. Thought it was bullshit at the time because why would we buy a CB but Leverkusen confirmed it the season afterwards iirc

Reactions: A_G

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Some only post negative tweets here not even checking the credibility of the guy tweeting yet be down on any positive news on our side. Just saying

Dont know if this is aimed at me but i post all kinds of tweets. And i still believe he will join Arsenal.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Yes he is that's why we want him and willing to spend big but players make choices if we lose him i hope we going to buy someone who similar

If the Chelsea interest is serious, I see him choosing them unfortunately.

As for alternatives:

Gnabry - Can’t see it, wages will be too astronomical you’d feel.

O. Dembele - Could stay at Barca and another who’ll want a massive contract. Injury prone too.

Olise - Can’t see Palace letting him go.

Diaby - Will cost even more than Raphinha.

Bowen - Wouldn’t be worth the fee West Ham would demand.

Asensio - Question mark over whether he adapt to PL football.

Berardi - Italians don’t tend to travel well.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
it was Gunnerblog who said people were telling him the player was 'too good for Arsenal'

seems like the competition is real but these teams were in for him with the low relegation clause... maybe our level of bidding can narrow the market

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Dont know if this is aimed at me but i post all kinds of tweets. And i still believe he will join Arsenal.
I also believe he will join us tbh. But if he doesn’t I won’t lose sleep over it. Chelsea is with new owner and starting a new rebuild. A lot of uncertainties over there and Tuchel isn’t great with attacking player. Every attacker they have underperformed last season

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If the Chelsea interest is genuine, I see him choosing them unfortunately.

As for alternatives:

O. Dembele - Could stay at Barca and another who’ll want a massive contract. Injury prone too.

Diaby will cost similar to Raphinha i read it was around 50M€ but he don't want Newcastle. Gnabry still option even tho it would hit our wagebill massively but he better than Raphinha and worth it.

smashed

I also believe he will join us tbh. But if he doesn’t I won’t lose sleep over it. Chelsea is with new owner and starting a new rebuild. A lot of uncertainties over there and Tuchel isn’t great with attacking player. Every attacker they have underperformed last season
I'm sure he would already be here if we were his preferred club.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If the Chelsea interest is serious, I see him choosing them unfortunately.

As for alternatives:

Honestly I always believed Beradi was the best profile. Can play as striker. Way better scorer than all these wingers. We need goals more than anything. 70 in 210 for small seria a club is impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom