• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Losing out on Raphinha and Martinez isn’t in itself a disaster. Losing out to your ‘rivals’ when you leak to everybody they’re your main targets makes you look amateur.

Edu has been front and centre, if he bottles the window it’ll be some sight.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Wow dense? Is that new word you learned? Good to see you have a new dictionary!

And yes, fans don't have any influence in anything at this club. They give a shiiiite about us. If they were they would try to win some trophies and not just money with stupid Amazon series. I get you are mad but be mad with the idiots we have as board.
Ok I'll refrain from using personal insults, for a little bit and trust me dense is just the tip of the iceberg,

It's just annoying when fans use saka as a reason why a purchsse like Raphinha wouldn't be necessary, the kid was burnt out towards the end of the season it was plainly obvious,

I'll admit 60 million is definitely a price hike for someone of his talents (raphinha) but look at the market place we purchased Ben White for 10 million less everything is inflated, but he's prem proven and definitely would have taken our squad up a notch, atleast some what closer to the vision we were sold when we moved to the Emirates, competing with the best.

I beg to differ the fans make the football club and the sooner we realize that the better, we banded together for the Super league proposal, the fanbase can do it again if the board is not showing enough ambition, but there's no unity when it comes to these things because so much of our fanbase are so easily pleased, and more than content to continue onto the promise of "well go again next season", how long do you guys think any of our young talents are going to stick around for this project to BANG, as Arteta so eloquently puts it.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Losing out on Raphinha and Martinez isn’t in itself a disaster. Losing out to your ‘rivals’ when you leak to everybody they’re your main targets makes you look amateur.

We didn’t leak anything. There is no benefit for us to leak. Clubs who are selling are the ones who leak to get other interested and have more bids coming. Why would we leak and Leeds not leak?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We didn’t leak anything. There is no benefit for us to leak. Clubs who are selling are the ones who leak to get other interested and have more bids coming. Why would we leak and Leeds not leak?
Ornstein and co have been talking about Jesus/Raphinha/Martinez/Tielemans for weeks now. We’ve since made offers for three of them, pretty obvious we leaked who we wanted, there’s a reason Edu has been front and centre, give an interview saying he’s excited.

PR disaster for the BBQ merchant.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Losing out on signing players in positions that we don't need, for OTT prices, and who arguably don't improve our staring 11 is not a disaster on any front.

We signed a key postion that we needed and got a quality player in Gabriel Jesus.

Now to sign player in the position that needs actually strengthing by signing a CM (ideally Tielemens, Bellingham or Neves).

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Think we at least should match the bid and then have him decide on an even basis.

Personally would pick my brazil teammates and the more exciting project (as of now). But I still expect him to go with Chelsea

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Ornstein and co have been talking about Jesus/Raphinha/Martinez/Tielemans for weeks now. We’ve since made offers for three of them, pretty obvious we leaked who we wanted, there’s a reason Edu has been front and centre, give an interview saying he’s excited.

PR disaster for the BBQ merchant.
Ornstein don’t work for Arsenal and he doesn’t have info others don’t. In fact he didn’t break any of the players we been linked with

scytheavatar

Established Member
If Vieira can beat players off the dribble, its much harder to mark him out of match. If so, he could upgrade Ødegaard.

Didn’t think this was a priority though.

Problem is that Vieira is so small........ in his unveiling he legit looked like Edu's son, and Edu was a stick insect when he played alongside the real Vieira. Ødegaard already struggles to deal with the physical side of the Premier league at times, so I shudder when I think how much worse it will be for Vieira.

Mitch

Problem is that Vieira is so small........ in his unveiling he legit looked like Edu's son, and Edu was a stick insect when he played alongside the real Vieira. Ødegaard already struggles to deal with the physical side of the Premier league at times, so I shudder when I think how much worse it will be for Vieira.

Ødegaard struggling physically? I've not seen that, quite the opposite.

Zola, Juninho, Cazorla, Arshavin, Wise and Kante say hi!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Losing out on signing players in positions that we don't need, for OTT prices, and who arguably don't improve our staring 11 is not a disaster on any front.

We signed a key postion that we needed and got a quality player in Gabriel Jesus.

Now to sign player in the position that needs actually strengthing by signing a CM (ideally Tielemens, Bellingham or Neves).
Bellingham isn’t going anywhere, he’s already said he’s staying at Dortmund. He’ll be off next summer to a much bigger club than Arsenal.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'd be very surprised if that club isn't Liverpool. Such an obvious fit.
There’s already talk they’re saving money for him. He’ll be £100m+ and Madrid want him too, along with probably everybody else that’s better than us.

The same Arsenal fans probably think he’ll join us for a laugh just like they think Gnabry will join us after turning down £350k a week at Bayern.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

There’s already talk they’re saving money for him. He’ll be £100m+ and Madrid want him too, along with probably everybody else that’s better than us.

The same Arsenal fans probably think he’ll join us for a laugh just like they think Gnabry will join us after turning down £350k a week at Bayern.

You're really upset at the minute.

Mitch

Bellingham isn’t going anywhere, he’s already said he’s staying at Dortmund. He’ll be off next summer to a much bigger club than Arsenal.

If we can sign the likes Özil, Alexis, PEA and Gabriel Jeus then we can sign Bellingham.

If we have bid £80m on two postions that we don't even need in a RW and CB this summer than we have enough money for Bellingham.

If we can pay players as poor as Bellerin a 100k and Partey 200k than we can get Bellingham if we really wanted.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’d bring in someone like Paqueta after missing out on Raphinha. Let Vieira primarily play on the right and get some real quality for the midfield.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Rattled by that Amazon doc, we’re that desperate to stay relevant we’ve actually sold out.

No wonder Wenger won’t go back to the stadium.

You hear they wanted to dedicate 30 minutes in an episode to Wenger but he refused? No wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom