• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We wasted all our time for player who want to move to Barca. I hope we stop going at players that put us 3rd on picking order just no point..

Barca was always his first choice but from where they getting the 60M€? They haven't sold de Jong yet

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Why don’t you see Chelsea signing Raphinha?

They’re clear favourites. He wants to go there. It looks dead cert.
The initial tweet didn't say we were done. Chelsea have some big earners on the books and havs taken big hits on the likes of Lukaku, Werner, Ziyech, Pulisic. They are trying to sign Sterling as well.

Maybe they get both. Maybe they can buy without selling just like us.

This isnt the Roman era Chelsea its an American owner and we know what they are like. I don't feel like we are out of the race, yet. Barcelona favourites if they can buy him from Leeds then between us and Chelsea. I dont think there is much in it and suspect given the big wage earners that we offloaded we have room to offer more. Then its down to player preference. CL now or more wages with possible CL next season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Looks more and more like Leeds, Deco and Raphinha were stalling for the FCB move all along.

FFS, hope we have decent enough backup and just leave this drama alone.
If barca weren't broke the deal would've been done long time ago they just try to delay it because they selling assets and i read they'll have more cash injection July 1st.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Looks more and more like Leeds, Deco and Raphinha were stalling for the FCB move all along.

FFS, hope we have decent enough backup and just leave this drama alone.
It’s not in Leeds interest to stall. No matter what Barca ain’t gonna pay what we or Chelsea would pay

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It’s not in Leeds interest to stall. No matter what Barca ain’t gonna pay what we or Chelsea would pay
The reason why it's stalling because player and agent not saying okay to either us or Chelsea. Barca can't afford but the way they acting they may have money and capable of doing we just don't know what going on behind the scenes there

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I see no reason why not go and match Chelsea offer just leave the decision to player.

Its probably because our budgeting for this window doesnt allow for it.

Would still love the player, and all our other targets as well.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
But for our side i doubt we'll go further in this deal specially if he desperate for barca. Can't waste more time in this. Just go target players who actually want to come here

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Its probably because our budgeting for this window doesnt allow for it.

Would still love the player, and all our other targets as well.
Yes but it's silly from our side we knew Leeds will ask at least 50m i think we will pay that if he really want to move here but doesn't look like it

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Scraping the bottom of the barrel there, A_G.
robbie-lyle-aftv.gif

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
To be fair nobody said we walked out orny only said we still haven't met Leeds asking price yet. But when player want one club only i don't see the reason of even trying agents will take advantage they get huge agent fee too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom