• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I do think it’s mad how Leeds are going to get penalised selling their player because Barcelona are bust.

Something wrong when they’re able to force through a transfer by leaning on their reputation to cover their brokeness :lol:
Like I explained in my previous message, Leeds owe Raphinha a lot and shoud not complain.

He could have just downed his tools, get relegated and his move.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Think I'd go straight into "if we get Gnabry instead of Raphinha, we have dont pretty much just as good whilst probably having one of the top 5 wingers in the world"

Granted, he might have some potential for losing motivation than some, from what I have experienced.
Gnabry is both better than Raphinha and a better fit for us (left sided inverted winger, not having to move Saka off the right where he is best).

If one actually thinks that Raphinha right now is currently better than Gnabry they are seriously buying into Brazilian / PL-centric hype or overrating the hell out of Raphinha for reasons I can't fathom, and that's coming from someone who badly wants Raphinha and is devastated we won't get him. Raphinha's reasonable best case scenario is probably reaching somewhere near the level Gnabry has already reached.

That said, I don't think we are getting either. Gnabry's options seem to clearly be renewing with Bayern or Madrid.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It’s for 25 years, 10% every year will go to whatever bank/investment fund who’s buying it. I think they get €160m in tv money right now.
Yeah so they’ll end up paying back about double that over the deal.

They really are desperate.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if barca keep doing that they just need to the right thing and sell the club to some oil state, they won't survive matter of time and they run out of money

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Bissouma by far.

Only on an english football forum, perhaps only on an Arsenal english football forum, is so much discussion dedicated to this guy:

View attachment 7543
He isn't exactly the creator type. A fit Partey ****s on Bissouma, so let's hope those problems can get over with.

Good business from Sp**s, but we have Partey, and we can't risk having two midfielders going to AFCON when the other is not a backup like Elneny.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
He isn't exactly the creator type. A fit Partey ****s on Bissouma, so let's hope those problems can get over with.

Good business from Sp**s, but we have Partey, and we can't risk having two midfielders going to AFCON when the other is not a backup like Elneny.
I don't think it's good business for Sp**s at all, but I've been over this in this thread: OFFICIAL - Fabio Vieira

Either way, he's certainly not deserving of the way he's talked about on this forum, nor close to it.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Just seen Romano’s tweet about Chelsea trying to hijack the Richarlison deal. They’ve probably given up on Raphinha, or at least realized their chances of signing him now are slim to none.

Seems more like Chelsea wanting to scupper ours and/or Sp**s' deals, just to weaken us.

Where have they been all this time?

Malky

Established Member
Podence is a better alternative in my book.
I prefer Pedro Neto, however question marks about him after being out for the best part of a year.
Either way, if you need to wait this long for a player to decide to join you over a club that's flat out broke then it's not worth the hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom