• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

GDeep™

League is very weak
Increasing amount of sources are saying Raul left as a streamlining exercise/mutual consent. Him leaving on good terms.

Arsenal have also denied the investigations into Pepe transfer.

So much for all that then.
Arsenal are the only club doing all this streamlining? Other clubs, much smaller clubs, are not streamlining at all and actually spending.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Arsenal are a badly run club and has been forever really. The stars really lined up when we hired Wenger and he was able to first bring in French guys, but then later make big sales.

People get their panties in a twist, but before Wenger our average league position was 7 I think, during Wenger it was 3 and now after Wenger our average position is 7/8.

Easy to figure out what’s the norm.

Oh, during Wenger it was 3, but we also built a stadium during this period.

You seem to find your way around numbers, kudos!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Arsenal are the only club doing all this streamlining?
And?
Several clubs try apply for furlough and buckled under public scrutiny.
Sp**s just got out a big fat loan to cover costs.
Stream lining just happens to be our approach

Other clubs, much smaller clubs, are not streamlining at all and actually spending.
Who says we are not spending?

I know a witch hunt is more fun but I'm starting to think things weren't as the media tried to spin it. Several people inside and outside the club squashing the rumours.

GDeep™

League is very weak
And?
Several clubs try apply for furlough and buckled under public scrutiny.
Sp**s just got out a big fat loan to cover costs.
Stream lining just happens to be our approach

Who says we are not spending?

I know a witch hunt is more fun but I'm starting to think things weren't as the media tried to spin it. Several people inside and outside the club squashing the rumours.
Witch hunt :lol:. You don’t mind it when it’s against Özil?

Maybe Raul wouldn’t have these doubts if he didn’t have previous from Spain, aligned himself with a criminal etc.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I've been very critical of people making up stuff to bash Özil if you look at my posts. I hate witch hunts of all kinds.

Members of the squad being aggrieved by his salary, or being a selfish guy is complete utter nonsense for eg

I even applauded him querying the wage cuts plus he is spot on about certain issues from a humanitarian standpoint.

I am of the firm belief he is being left out purely for footballing reasons and concede openly that there is no real proof of this. Another situation where I don't think there is some deep conspiracy but we wait and see.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arsenal are a badly run club and has been forever really. The stars really lined up when we hired Wenger and he was able to first bring in French guys, but then later make big sales.

People get their panties in a twist, but before Wenger our average league position was 7 I think, during Wenger it was 3 and now after Wenger our average position is 7/8.

Easy to figure out what’s the norm.

Oh, during Wenger it was 3, but we also built a stadium during this period.
Beautiful post, the simplicity just makes mugs of the Bum Squad.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Might have had some sympathy with this if he'd actually been using those scouts, instead of his last four signings all coming down the Kia/ Canales pipeline. More likely BS.
What if he was but they were unearthing **** all?... I know it’s difficult to believe with the conveyor belt of talent our scouts have been for the last 20 years.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

What if he was but they were unearthing **** all?... I know it’s difficult to believe with the conveyor belt of talent our scouts have been for the last 20 years.
My dog could sniff out better deals than Mari, Cedric, Luiz and Willian. Those 55 scouts must all be from the Royal School for the visually impaired.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Those 55 scouts must all be from the Royal School for the visually impaired.
People have been up in arms since they got the boot but I wasn't a fan. People just spin anything to suit their agenda's, our scouts weren't really working if we are honest with ourselves.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

People have been up in arms since they got the boot but I wasn't a fan. People just spin anything to suit their agenda's, our scouts weren't really working if we are honest with ourselves.
The fans though are treated like commercial mushrooms, fed sh!t and kept in the dark. We don't know what potential stars they've unearthed, that might have been rejected by Raul and his greasy agent pals.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta

Maybe Raul wouldn’t have these doubts if he didn’t have previous from Spain, aligned himself with a criminal etc.
first streamlining where the top management gets streamlined .... eyewash. The firing of employees was cost-cutting ...but Raul is a firing.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom