• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
These guys are now culpable for me. They've had their chance this national break but they've buried their head in the sands. A pair of charlatans.

Emery isn’t the problem anymore, it’s Raul and co for not sacking him at this stage.

Was so disappointed when Dein left in 2007, miss having someone on the board who I have that much emotion attached too :(

scytheavatar

Established Member
From one game where there was a bust up? What was he supposed to do as the Leeds manager? Tell everyone how much he loves Leeds and that his team were in the wrong?
If anything it says quite a lot about how passionate he is, how much he defends his players and how professional he is when he has a job to do..

Having said that, there are many better options IMO.

I have never recalled actually hearing him say anything positive about us for decades, his behavior is that of someone who has cut all his ties with us. So it surprises me to see people suddenly call him an Arsenal loving legend.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Emery isn’t the problem anymore, it’s Raul and co for not sacking him at this stage.

Was so disappointed when Dein left in 2007, miss having someone on the board who I have that much emotion attached too :(

Dein invited Usmanov AND Kroenke to the club. He created the mess we have right now and i will always hate him because of that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Dein invited Usmanov AND Kroenke to the club. He created the mess we have right now and i will always hate him because of that.

That was weird...can only assume Dein wanted outside investment in the club, due to how bad our deal with the banks were, and how rich our rivals were...think he thought Stan would invest in some way, giving big Dave the benefit of the doubt in this situation.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
That was weird...can only assume Dein wanted outside investment in the club, due to how bad our deal with the banks were, and how rich our rivals were...think he thought Stan would invest in some way, giving big Dave the benefit of the doubt in this situation.

He wanted to become the club's chairman more than anything else.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
3xnkZA8mZ5jepijseLXQXFWpJN1-1.jpg

Kav

Established Member
Remember calling Raul "Big **** Raul"?

Good times.

These guys look like absolute bеtas rn.
It shows you how stupid some fans are and how low their standards are. One big Money signing and they are all over Sanlehi.

You judge someone by the bod of their work and he only had one window. Like all things you assess over time, reserve judgment.

That is why i was never too quick to praise emery and its the same with these two. You have to assess the quality of their work over time.

I'm more concerned about the power play going on behind the scenes which are a distraction from the things that need to be done. Like making a decision to get rid of emery now as opposed to in december.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Raul's done nothing wrong, let's be patient...now that Mourinho is of the table, I'm sure we'll have something lined up.

Also all the signings we've made in the summer were pretty much spot on, people were saying it was a 8/10 transfer window, some were saying 9/10. When is the last time anyone has ever said that? (never I don't think).

Biggest issue comes down to Emery completely ruining a very talented set of players. Pepe has gone from Mbappe to Gervinho, Torreria from a mix of Kante/Verratti last season to Dennis Wise. Dani Cebbalos from playing like Iniesta against Burnley to looking like a retired pro playing a charity game.

Last edited:

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Raul's done nothing wrong, let's be patient...now that Mourinho is of the table, I'm sure we'll have something lined up.

Also all the signings we've made in the summer were pretty much spot on, people were saying it was a 8/10 transfer window, some were saying 9/10. When is the last time anyone has ever said that? (never I don't think).

Biggest issue comes down to Emery completely ruining a very talented set of players. Pepe has gone from Mbappe to Gervinho, Torreria from a mix of Kante/Verratti last season to Dennis Wise. Dani Cebbalos from playing like Iniesta against Burnley to looking like a retired pro playing a charity game.
Raul is culpable for appointing Emery in the first place and then keeping him despite everyone knowing he‘s not good enough.

Not to mention the farcical hounding out of Sven Mislintat, only to be snubbed by Monchi and then deciding the position is not important anyway.

scytheavatar

Established Member

So either Emery is a flop manager who needs to be sacked ASAP, or he's not one and has been screwed over by bad signings. Either way Raul has failed in his responsibilities as football head of Arsenal.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Spending 70m+ on a wide player & not having another senior wide player in the squad is enough to start asking questions.

Emery looks lost but not convinced he is being helped by those above as at every turn seems we are letting go players he wanted to build around or going for different targets.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom