• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Spending 70m+ on a wide player & not having another senior wide player in the squad is enough to start asking questions.

Emery looks lost but not convinced he is being helped by those above as at every turn seems we are letting go players he wanted to build around or going for different targets.
True, he favoured Mkhitaryan who was let go in loan. Almost as if the higher ups wanted to force him into playing the youngsters. Also if Pepe had hit the ground running it would've helped him out a lot. I believe that's the reason he's being given more time. The management aren't so cruel as to tie his hands up and dump him into the river the first chance.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Will be interesting to see the «not letting any contract run down to the last year» policy in action now, especially with Auba refusing to sign.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Starting to think this prick hates us cause we kept poaching Barca youth players and this is his payback, taking us down the table. \

Manberg

Predator
I still think they wanted Mourinho but backed off after seeing the feedback from the fans about the possible move.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I still think they wanted Mourinho but backed off after seeing the feedback from the fans about the possible move.
Nothing reputable to indicate they were interested in Mourinho, lot of reputable sources on the other hand to indicate they are/were fully behind Emery on the other hand. Clowns, the lot of them.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Nothing reputable to indicate they were interested in Mourinho, lot of reputable sources on the other hand to indicate they are/were fully behind Emery on the other hand. Clowns, the lot of them.

All clubs openly back their manager up until the minute they’re sacked. There’s no point paying any attention to what the club higher ups say about a manager.

Manberg

Predator

Well ofcourse not. There's not going to be any transparancy in a capitalist system. They would deny everything and back the manager for PC reasons.
I just think the Raul and Mourinho dinner rumours have some truth to it. I can't prove it, obviously. Nevertheless, fans were vocal against Mourinho and this I can't understand.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
All clubs openly back their manager up until the minute they’re sacked. There’s no point paying any attention to what the club higher ups say about a manager.
he is still here, isn't he? you lot were saying the same **** when it became obvious he should have been fired at least a month ago, yet for reasons unknown they kept persisting with him.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Raul must have personal motivation to keep Emery. Money from an agent? What? Cetainly no footballing reason to no sack him

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Raul must have personal motivation to keep Emery. Money from an agent? What? Cetainly no footballing reason to no sack him

I know we’re all blaming Raul here but it’s worth remembering he can’t do **** without the approval of the Kroenke’s.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Will be interesting to see the «not letting any contract run down to the last year» policy in action now, especially with Auba refusing to sign.

Yup it's all very well talking when things are great , now that there is pressure be interesting to see whether it is a different story .

GDeep™

League is very weak
I know we’re all blaming Raul here but it’s worth remembering he can’t do **** without the approval of the Kroenke’s.
You would think the Kroenke lot will have to take the lead from Raul as they themselves are totally clueless about football.

Top Bottom