• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
You would think the Kroenke lot will have to take the lead from Raul as they themselves are totally clueless about football.

I agree with that, but it took them two or three years before they finally had the conviction to let Wenger go and that was with Gazidis supposedly wanting to replace Wenger a year or two before he finally went. At their NFL team they had a guy in charge who was basically a meme for an average NFL coach and they kept him in the job for way longer than he should’ve been. I wouldn’t be surprised if their method is more caution rather than being trigger happy.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I agree with that, but it took them two or three years before they finally had the conviction to let Wenger go and that was with Gazidis supposedly wanting to replace Wenger a year or two before he finally went. At their NFL team they had a guy in charge who was basically a meme for an average NFL coach and they kept him in the job for way longer than he should’ve been. I wouldn’t be surprised if their method is more caution rather than being trigger happy.
With Wenger I think Stan had a soft spot for him, and Wenger was getting CL with limited spend too. He was gone as soon as the CL became comprised.

With Emery, I think they’ll grant whatever Raul thinks should happen.

Preacher

Always Crying
EKFcz75WkAE2VpW.jpg

Most disgusting photo in Arsenal football history.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

EKFcz75WkAE2VpW.jpg

Most disgusting photo in Arsenal football history.

A con artist, a clueless suit & a mobster.

How did the great Arsenal become saddled with such ill reputed, shiftless corrupt executives?

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Funny that most people in this forum were siding with Raul and calling out Sven when he was fired. Sven has a proven track record.
Sven record at Arsenal was dodgy as **** as well tbh and nothing to be impressed by. But at least he was a football man and you actually felt he had his own ideals about the club's footballing philosophy. We are currently just rudderless without any direction, just waiting it out until Raul and his pal have rinsed as much out of our club as possible before ****ing off.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Sven record at Arsenal was dodgy as **** as well tbh and nothing to be impressed by. But at least he was a football man and you actually felt he had his own ideals about the club's footballing philosophy. We are currently just rudderless without any direction, just waiting it out until Raul and his pal have rinsed as much out of our club as possible before ****ing off.
True. He didn't have much impact on Arsenal yet. But he didn't have much time to prove himself too. As you told, he looked like a man with some vision.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Looks like the board is still supporting Unai. That's great for them and it's great for the fans because they at least know what's our club ambition now. It's like being in a supermarket, if you don't want to buy something nobody will force you to buy it. The same is for the fans now. It's clear what the club wants to offer and it's on us now to decide if we are going to take a break from this or continue to follow Emery and this board, but no complaints should be made after we take that decision.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Sven was apart of the interview process though and was in Emery's corner. Everyone apart of that powerpoint con job has lost tremendous points in my books.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

If Raul is willing to stand by "His man" then the Kroenke's should put his job up as collateral.

It's only fair as his obstinance & delusions are the only things that're keeping the clueless wonder currently employed, to the clubs detriment might I add!!

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom