• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Well, Edu is still here and until further notice we are still KIA fc.

Possibly, but I'm sure everyone here has worked with someone they dont want to work with to get them ahead. I'm normally pessimistic but I'm gonna be optimistic this time and think Edu wants the club to do well and isn't the same kind of snake Raul was.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Hopefully Kroenke can get a reasonable structure in place that we can operate successfully under. I have serious doubts that will happen but at least four former players, Edu, Arteta, Ljungberg and Mertesacker, are involved in the running of the club and teams. Are there anymore? The more former players we can involve the better in my view. They might not always be best, but they sure beat some other options out there.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Good f**** riddance that this shady character was thrown out of the club.

Now after this, there's only one man who is appropriate for the CEO position
Arsene_415.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
There were several transfers that were extremely suspicious.

I think would Mkhitaryan would be one of the more suspicious ones. We essentially canceled his contract and Raiola paid us 1 million to do it so Roma could sign him... how much was Raiola getting for that from Roma? He had a great season at Roma with 9 goals and 5 assists in 16 games in the league and they clearly wanted him and we were rumoured to have been offered 10 million for Mhiki in January... yet we somehow ended up with 1 million for him.

On the other hand we paid 5 million for the loan of an injured second choice right back that nobody else wanted.

I couldn't be happier this parasite is gone, and hope now that we're out from under him we become what we should be.
You can ask these questions and have these conversations without being attacked now. Before Saturday you were an agenda merchant or hater if you said anything negative about precious Raul.

scytheavatar

Established Member
There were several transfers that were extremely suspicious.

I think would Mkhitaryan would be one of the more suspicious ones. We essentially canceled his contract and Raiola paid us 1 million to do it so Roma could sign him... how much was Raiola getting for that from Roma? He had a great season at Roma with 9 goals and 5 assists in 16 games in the league and they clearly wanted him and we were rumoured to have been offered 10 million for Mhiki in January... yet we somehow ended up with 1 million for him.

Mkhitaryan had a meh season, equivalent to Luiz this season. Mix of great performances with ones where he's a freaking useless donkey. We might have been able to get 10 million for him had we sold him before COVID, but with all clubs in the world struggling with money it's hard for them to justify signing a luxury inconsistent player like Mkhitaryan.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
You can ask these questions and have these conversations without being attacked now. Before Saturday you were an agenda merchant or hater if you said anything negative about precious Raul.

I disagree with people a lot here so Im used of being argued with. You're just contrarian so you argue with everyone... all the time... which is why you feel attacked.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Mkhitaryan had a meh season, equivalent to Luiz this season. Mix of great performances with ones where he's a freaking useless donkey. We might have been able to get 10 million for him had we sold him before COVID, but with all clubs in the world struggling with money it's hard for them to justify signing a luxury inconsistent player like Mkhitaryan.

I think the point at which an agent gets more money than the club who had him under contract would raise anyones suspicions. Less than 10 million, sure... but 1 million is taking us for a ride.

scytheavatar

Established Member
I think the point at which an agent gets more money than the club who had him under contract would raise anyones suspicions. Less than 10 million, sure... but 1 million is taking us for a ride.

And my point is that you can't blame Raiola cause 1 million is not taking us for a ride....... we should be grateful we don't have to pay a portion of Mkhi's wages to get rid of him. Blame the idiots who thought paying Mkhi 200k per week was a good idea in the first place.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
And my point is that you can't blame Raiola cause 1 million is not taking us for a ride....... we should be grateful we don't have to pay a portion of Mkhi's wages to get rid of him. Blame the idiots who thought paying Mkhi 200k per week was a good idea in the first place.

Maybe, I just think we could have gotten more... there was clearly more to be gotten if Raiola was able to give us a million and pocket some for himself. There is no definite evidence I guess but I still think we got taken for a ride and we were in danger of becoming seen as a pushover.

Top Bottom