• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Doesn't matter , he can still instruct Gazidis or whoever on who he wants .

First job is to convince Alexis and Özil to sign their lives away and then swoop in for Pablo Fornals
Do you rate Fornals that highly?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
glad to see movement in the right direction, with guys who have worked for big clubs.

I love the way AFC takes it slow and steady.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I'll wait to see some actual outcomes before I get excited about it. We seem to be hiring a lot of people not related to football. Does that translate to signings? Or to our wantaway players extending? If not, then its just noise tbh.
I think the club is just trying to keep up with modern times. They've realised that a figure like Wenger is the last of his kind and when he leaves the club will need a proper structure in place instead of handing all of the power to just one man.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Was actually wrong about Sanllehi, looks like he is our director of sport after all but can’t be called one because Wenger ridiculed the role :lol:

blaze_of_glory

Doesn't matter , he can still instruct Gazidis or whoever on who he wants .

First job is to convince Alexis and Özil to sign their lives away and then swoop in for Pablo Fornals
Reading Barca fans on reddit, they say Sanllehi wasn't the guy who chose targets, but instead handled the negotiations and made sure the deals got closed. I imagine he'll have the same role here but we'll see.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

From reddit:

Raül Sanllehí - Head of Football Relations
Sven Mislintat - Chief Scout & Head of Player Recruitment
Darren Burgess - Head of High Performance
David Priestley - Dealing with the mental preparation for the players
Huss Fahmy - Head of Contract Negotiations
Richard Allison - Performance Nutritionist
Per Mertesacker - Head of Academy (Next season)
Jens Lehmann - First-Team Coach

Pretty good stuff.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Reading Barca fans on reddit, they say Sanllehi wasn't the guy who chose targets, but instead handled the negotiations and made sure the deals got closed. I imagine he'll have the same role here but we'll see.

Makes sense. Guess he's the new big ****, than.

Would love to know (but too lazy to research) his involvement in the Neymar debacle.

Last edited:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
How would his role be different from Huss Fahmy in that case?

Aevi

Hale End FC
It'll be interesting to see what our next set of transfer targets will be. We probably still won't be able to compete for the best for the time being but it's been a while since we've gotten proper hidden gems, and I wouldn't mind those.

Top Bottom