• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
i think Raul and Edu are great pair they know how football work they know too many good agents and that super important in today football. edu also looks he have good eye on talents at south America if he get us more Martinelli it would be fantastic.

Vinai turn out just like Huss he help negotiating contract. i mean all in all better than having **** Law and Ivan.
I just hope Raul isn't overpaying and foung anything dodgy. Our summer window might have been better if Edu wasn't dealing with Brazil in the Copa. We'll see

GDeep™

League is very weak

Another one saying it was the club not renewing his deal.

Tough gig for Emery like I said previously, lose Ramsey, Kos, Nacho, Danny etc, fail to sign Zaha or Partey like he wanted instead the club opting for Pepe, and Lucas who he didn’t want because of his size , which looks like a dodgy signings now.

Another one saying it was the club not renewing his deal.

Tough gig for Emery like I said previously, lose Ramsey, Kos, Nacho, Danny etc, fail to sign Zaha or Partey like he wanted instead the club opting for Pepe, and Lucas who he didn’t want because of his size , which looks like a dodgy signings now.

Yeah I started to feel sorry for Emery some time ago. I was unfair to him. He is a good man who tried best in one of the worst run top club in the world.

It wont stop there either. Wenger is yet to give out his book. That is were we really will see the dark side(that is, if Wenger want to tell us the truth) of how the club is run and how our managers are handicapped by likes of Gazidis and Raul.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I always felt he didn't full adapt to the league. Turns out he nailed it, would have built what looks like a very balanced & exciting team. :facepalm:

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Would be interested to see how the Spanish bum mafia handle the current situation, where a half of the team wants out in January.

Don't get my hopes up.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Letting Ramsey go was a good decision, he'd by on a silly amount of wages along with the other guys and he'd be riding the bench mostly.

We should of renewed him years ago to keep his wages lower. Shame.

blaze_of_glory

How do you lose a player you don’t want?

Cant wait for more Būmery revisionism
Yeah Emery trying to claim it was all the club is a bit rich. I remember him saying he was consulted on all players going in an out. He didn't have the final say of course, and I'm sure some things happened that he didn't want. But he never fought for Ramsey to stay.

Also, our dire on field performances and backwards approach to the game were all down to him.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Yeah Emery trying to claim it was all the club is a bit rich. I remember him saying he was consulted on all players going in an out. He didn't have the final say of course, and I'm sure some things happened that he didn't want. But he never fought for Ramsey to stay.

Also, our dire on field performances and backwards approach to the game were all down to him.
Look at how much he used him after the Watford game https://www.transfermarkt.com/aaron...18&verein=&liga=&wettbewerb=&pos=&trainer_id= . Emery tried to push him out the door if anything.

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Emery would never make a decision and did everything by committee to avoid taking responsibility. He couldn't even select a captain-the easiest task any coach has. It was clear at the start of last season that he didnt like Ramsey so Raul should have sold then or renewed during the close season to protect his value. Emery, Raul, Mislinat and Gazidis have wasted almost £200m between them. One Hope's Pepe and Tierney come good.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
What is the contract situation with our players? I can vaguely remember one of these idiots saying that we won't let players enter their final year of contract.

With the mess that we are in at the moment, this might get ugly. Summer is going to be fun on here.

teamsoutheast

Here's the full Interview on "what went wrong" with Guillem Balague and Unai Emery. It's in Spanish but you can enable English Subtitles.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Wasn’t it final two years? Here we are with Ramsey gone for free and now Auba holding all the cards.
It was and by all accounts, rumours had him and Laca signed in September, only for that to be untrue and things to unravel. Maybe Raul and co. were confident they had them wrapped up?

Top Bottom