• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,929

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyDoozi

Youse said bielek still on holiday after his involvement with the polish team.
Hope so. Nelsen is there and they got eliminated at about the same time although to be fair Nelsen hardly played.

That's great attitude from my boy Nelsen that he didn't need to take the optional 30 day summer break but wanted to make an impression.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With kosh now almost gone buying cb become important as buying Zaha and Tierney. Our club need to act fast there no much time left to leave things late

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
With kosh now almost gone buying cb become important as buying Zaha and Tierney. Our club need to act fast there no much time left to leave things late

But then what do we do with the 5 CB's we still have here that have gone on tour? What is the point in adding one if those are staying.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
But then what do we do with the 5 CB's we still have here that have gone on tour? What is the point in adding one if those are staying.

Mavropanos can't be considered a serious option. He has played about 5 games and looked dodgy in half of them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We really are an embarrassment for a supposedly big club.
Nope we started to act like one we will stop being nice and offer c**ts who finished at top level an extention its fault of old regime and ivan that make these players comfertable

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Leno, Martinez
Bellerin, Jenkinson
Chambers, Sokratis
Holding, Mustafi, Mavropanos
Monreal, Kolasinac
Xhaka, AMN, Guendouzi
Torreira, Elneny
Mikky, Özil
Iwobi
Auba, Laca

Macey is most likely thought of as third choice so he has to be included + willock. That's not even including the other youngsters that are on the fringes.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Nope we started to act like one we will stop being nice and offer c**ts who finished at top level an extention its fault of old regime and ivan that make these players comfertable
That's my point we should have already had Koscielny's replacement signed sealed delivered and on the plane with the rest of the squad, I'm sure they have known about him not wanting to play for us long before he dissented, we are a mess behind the scenes.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Macey is most likely thought of as third choice so he has to be included + willock. That's not even including the other youngsters that are on the fringes.

I mean you even said it yourself there "on the fringes"

Macey probably won't play at all. Willock is part of things but he literally started one league game last year so can't say he's first team either yet. Nor will he be in the first team roster put forward to the premier league when the windows shut as he's u21.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I mean you even said it yourself there "on the fringes"

Macey probably won't play at all. Willock is part of things but he literally started one league game last year so can't say he's first team either yet. Nor will he be in the first team roster put forward to the premier league when the windows shut as he's u21.

They made a big song and dance about willock being promoted didn't they?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom