• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,775

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
As shambolic we've been in the last decade in regard to player sales and loans, I gotta say it was heightened by bad luck.

Whenever we seemed to do something of somewhat quality it was ruined for whatever reasons and injuries.

I also cannot help but feel that, despite our incompetence, Gnabry would've made it here without his big knee injury.
He was half in the mix before that

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
As shambolic we've been in the last decade in regard to player sales and loans, I gotta say it was heightened by bad luck.

Whenever we seemed to do something of somewhat quality it was ruined for whatever reasons and injuries.

I also cannot help but feel that, despite our incompetence, Gnabry would've made it here without his big knee injury.
He was half in the mix before that
He was great at arsenal after the injury too. It’s just the wenger who foolishly trust ****ing walcott and chamberlain instead of gnabry that made him leave.
I’m a big fan of wenger but can’t forgive him on this.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
This idea that Liverpool signed VVD and became world beaters is such a fallacy. They (pool) bought the Ox and Van Dijk in the winter transfer window last year. As brilliant as VVD has been, he was part of the 5 goals let in vs Roma as was Allison (another huge money signing). So Ox, VVD, Allison, Fabinho and Keita ALL came in for HUGE money.

This idea that we could just sign a CB and become title contenders is ridiculous.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Liverpool signed five 40m plus players in 6 months. We've signed two forty million pounds player: Auba and Torreria (forget his cost, he's a top player).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Another name to replace ramsey you may remember him he had short spell at Swansea. He been great since joining fiorentina been linked with dortmund and Napoli as well.

Haven't seen any rumours supporting this, however Footballwhispers is giving Nabil Fekir a 4 out of 5 change of joining Arsenal in the summer!

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Unless we are selling either Lacazette or Aubameyang we shouldn't be looking at striker at all. We need to be linked to top CBs or top CBs talents!

Exactly. Besides, IF we get in another striker it gotta be a young striker with worldclass potential like Jovic.

Doesn't make sense to get another okay'sh talent in when you got several top class talents in your own youth

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Exactly. Besides, IF we get in another striker it gotta be a young striker with worldclass potential like Jovic.

Doesn't make sense to get another okay'sh talent in when you got several top class talents in your own youth

Raman and Dusseldorf are doing a neat job, don't want to deride their work, but this would be the exact same thing as signing that Korean fellow or Lucas Perez. Money down the drain. Raman could be neat addition to midtable clubs, but top clubs are too big a step for him - in England as well as in Germany.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We need more athleticism in this team. One of the reasons why we're so powder puff away from home. We get bullied in duels.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I hear we are interested in re signing Bennacer. We have a clause in the contract that allows us to sign him for free. It could be a case of signing him then selling him or actually signing him for us. By all accounts he has had a good season in Italy.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/259102/Show/Ismael-Bennacer

What is this? Source? Get a good player for free? Very nice business I would say if true.

I understand he was once in Arsenal, but this sounds like April Fool's joke. I would imagine some money is needed in any case, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom