• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,651

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We should really try to sign Kimpembe. He's now fourth or even fifth choice after a bad season but still very talented. Should be available on a discount, young, tall, left footed which is rare for a defender. Loan with option to buy if we can, why not?

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
We should really try to sign Kimpembe. He's now fourth or even fifth choice after a bad season but still very talented. Should be available on a discount, young, tall, left footed which is rare for a defender. Loan with option to buy if we can, why not?

Tbh should have gone for Diallo/Zagadou once Hummels went back to Dortmund. 30m and that gets you a young but somewhat experienced CB immediately instead of a guy with 16 Ligue 1 games loaned back for a season so you end up with Mustafi as a regular again. Don't care if the initial fee seems to be quite low. If you go for such a model, Ozan Kabak would have been the guy to sign/loan back with his 15m release clause.

razörist

Tbh should have gone for Diallo/Zagadou once Hummels went back to Dortmund. 30m and that gets you a young but somewhat experienced CB immediately instead of a guy with 16 Ligue 1 games loaned back for a season so you end up with Mustafi as a regular again. Don't care if the initial fee seems to be quite low. If you go for such a model, Ozan Kabak would have been the guy to sign/loan back with his 15m release clause.
Ok but that opportunity has passed now already so... Kimpembe should be available now, what do you think of him?

ASIF

We should have signed Tierney and a winger by now.Manchester United will fck the transfer market with Maguire for 80 million and longclaw for 50 million.And we will end up giving Mustafi and mkhitariyan a new deal.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

That could be worth a try. I have only seen him play 4 or 5 times so can't really make a judgement of the kind of player he is. From what I saw he seems to have all the attributes to succeed, just tends to have brainfarts. Which if he doesn't get over them is a massive problem for a defender. The upside is that he is young and he could develop nicely.

If we can't get in a more experienced defender a loan with an option to buy seems relatively low risk gamble.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Forget about last year, if someone was telling you last year that it is possible to sign Kimpembe, I am sure many of you were excited about it. He was so bad, unfocused, and sloppy with Tochel; however, under Unai's management, he was very good. He is really good on the ball. Maybe in the worst-case, we can have it as an option for CDM as well. He is young as well with huge potential. For something around 20m, I would be all for it, but I agree 30m is a waste of budget for him.

razörist

Forget about last year, if someone was telling you last year that it is possible to sign Kimpembe, I am sure many of you were excited about it. He was so bad, unfocused, and sloppy with Tochel; however, under Unai's management, he was very good. He is really good on the ball. Maybe in the worst-case, we can have it as an option for CDM as well. He is young as well with huge potential. For something around 20m, I would be all for it, but I agree 30m is a waste of budget for him.
Yes, that's why. He was really good before, anyone can have a bad season. It's the kind of gamble I'd love to take.

Gunner-Union

leno
bellerin
sok
holding
tierney

cabellos
Torreira
Xhaka or willock

nelson
PEA
zaha/soares

good enough for top 4 imo injuries depending of course

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
leno
bellerin
sok
holding
tierney

cabellos
Torreira
Xhaka or willock

nelson
PEA
zaha/soares

good enough for top 4 imo injuries depending of course

I feel Emery will use 4231 this year 100%. I'm quite sure Laca and Auba both start as well even if Laca is slightly behind Auba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom