• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,392

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Title ambitions need to stem from our youth project because we simply cannot rival city financially.

The youth project is cheap with little risk but potentially massive reward. Not only do you develop players who could help you win titles but you develop players who can have a huge resale value which allows you to buy others that you need to challenge.

Just like Liverpool did with Coutinho.

We shouldnt care about that. Our job is to cheer the team on the pitch, nothing else.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We shouldnt care about that. Our job is to cheer the team on the pitch, nothing else.

I mean yes that is our job :lol:

I’m actually a bit fed up with braindead folk thinking the kroenkes needs to invest 100m to sort out this mess.

That is not how it works. Especially with a new coach at the helm. The club structure is now properly in place to succeed. They know exactly what players we need compared to previous regimes. There’s massive improvements.

The fact is we don’t need to spend huge money to get back. The players we are linked with and in talks with atm are perfect for what we really need.

I am trusting the process.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I mean yes that is our job :lol:

I’m actually a bit fed up with braindead folk thinking the kroenkes needs to invest 100m to sort out this mess.

That is not how it works. Especially with a new coach at the helm. The club structure is now properly in place to succeed. They know exactly what players we need compared to previous regimes. There’s massive improvements.

The fact is we don’t need to spend huge money to get back. The players we are linked with and in talks with atm are perfect for what we really need.

I am trusting the process.

But stop talk about this ffs. Cheer the team on the pitch and shut up.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
John Cross isn't who I want getting that interview. So many others I can think of... Even just bloggers.

db10fan

Now that Edu has met Emery, Raul and Josh, I hope he acts quickly and get most done by August 1st. As of current USA tour squad, CM>LB>CB>RB are the minimal we have to get to make a well balanced team. I think we have enough talent coming through at AM and Wingers, so signing a winger should not be a priority.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Now that Edu has met Emery, Raul and Josh, I hope he acts quickly and get most done by August 1st. As of current USA tour squad, CM>LB>CB>RB are the minimal we have to get to make a well balanced team. I think we have enough talent coming through at AM and Wingers, so signing a winger should not be a priority.

Winger is more of a priority than everything you listed because we do not have any experienced ones.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
After what josh said i won't accept anything less that Tierney Saliba (these deals should been done long time ago) Ceballos another CB and Zaha/Soares even if 24 days left.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That Josh Kroenke quote is so annoying and reminds me why American sports owners are so frustrating and problematic.

Kroenke describes the fans as having a "job" that consists of giving the Kroenkes money regardless of our satisfaction of the Arsenal "product" that they produce.

You cannot have an expectation that the fans are obligated to give the rich owners money, and constantly cheer them on regardless of the fans' displeasure.

He has a foundation based around taking the fans for granted and constantly extracting their money, and he sees no problem with this.

Instead, he just wants the fans to know that he "cares" about Arsenal, but his understanding of Arsenal is that of a business that he wants to make money from. He does not view Arsenal as a collection of supporters that allow the club to exist.

American sports, I feel, are accustomed to taking the fans for granted, and just expect us to spend money regardless of the results. And owners, especially the Kroenkes, have no problem relocating a team to a new city if they think the new fans will spend more money.

As American, the disconnect between owners and the fans has always been large, but since this type of exploitation and financial extraction has always been the norm no one ever thinks about how problematic it is.

Josh Kroenke might be confident that he is doing is best and what he considers good for Arsenal, but it is obvious that none of the Kroenkes' actions or ideas are good enough to get us back to the top.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

“Their job is to cheer us on the pitch?”

Nah he’s got it twisted right there, most fans already have jobs they do five or more days a week.

They spend their hard earned money watching dogsh*t product out on the field, why should I put money into something when I’m being taken for a ride.

People should start letting their wallets talk, he’d change his tune when his fanbase starts walking.

No thread about Josh Kroenke interview. Mods? People on here? This forum is really lacking a true Arsenal fans. Feels like I'm left alone defending the fortress these days.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think what Josh is saying, leave the business stuff up to the business people. Also nobodies forcing the fans to come to the games but if they do it's usually the role of the supporter to cheer on the team.

Some of the quotes from Josh are shocking. But how he view the fans of the club they probably try to spin it as bad translation. Horrendous really!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom