• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,468,111

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why not both?

160565_Viator_Shutterstock_120893.jpg

At least you get a lovely view before you die. (I can't actually remember where you're from but I was guessing Belfast).

Beautiful!

I usually climb these ones every time I go back to my birthplace! My mother goes on the first one every day. It is a good exercise!

heimaklettur.jpg

Elephant-rock-Vestmannaeyjar-DSC_3259.jpg

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Considering Pepe is a right winger... and Soares is a left winger... and we’re supposedly bidding for both...

Is there any feasible... nah surely... hmm.

Iceman10

Established Member
I know Soares can play pretty much across the pitch in the attacking unit. Can use both feet well. (don't know about Pepe)

Last edited:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I love the action this window. If we get 70% of our targets i'm very happy.

Dare i say we are showing some future ambition?

Divided_Pie

I know Soares can play pretty much across the pitch in the attacking unit. Can use both feet well. (don't know about Pepe)
Pepe is very left footed in terms of shooting. As a passer he creates chances with through balls more so than crosses. Emery prefers inverted wingers/inside forwards. So if Pepe or Malcom are coming it would be for the right side. IMO this would be a good thing, as the existing options fit better on the left.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Linked with Cisse. Don’t know how credible the links are but 23, 6’6 and someone we’ve apparently scouted for a while, 10Mish.

Just watched some highlights of his, absolute unit. It’s not attractive defending but physically he is a monster.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
In the highlights I saw, Cisse looks left footed and was playing at right center back. Looks faster than Zagadou (not as bulky) and actually has great technique and a pass on him for a guy his size.

Arson Finger

Even if we get both Ceballos and Saliba tomorrow, we'll still have only bought a total of 3 players over 20 years old since Wenger left. :eek:

Much more work needs to be done to reinforce the squad for this season.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It’s quite clear Emery wants to play 4231. Even if Auba is right or left (seems to be everywhere tonight) with Willock and Xhaka at the base.

If he’s sticking with 4231 which looks to be the case then Tierney is so very important as is a proper winger.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Even if we get both Ceballos and Saliba tomorrow, we'll still have only bought a total of 3 players over 20 years old since Wenger left. :eek:

Much more work needs to be done to reinforce the squad for this season.
Leno, Sokratis, Torreira, Ceballos

Unless you’re not counting loans

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Left wing is a big issue. We are playing 4231, Auba on the right coming inside actually works very very well. Özil/Iwobi in the hole is great. Laca up top. Problem area is left wing.

I’d actually say other than Mustafi it’s the most glaringly obvious problem on the pitch. Even left back looks ok compared to LW.

Don’t think Emery rates Chambers. I think we need to sell him and buy someone else. Have Mustafi as 4th choice.

Sokratis
Holding
New CB
Mustafi

Iceman10

Established Member
Seemingly a lot of progress yesterday, but could be followed by a return to impatience today and tomorrow. Nothing at the finishing line just yet.

Some murmurs of Crystal Palace prepared to sell Zaha at the right price. Could stall things out Zaha vs. Soares a bit longer, if indeed Zaha has been first choice if the right valuation (incl. swaps/loans) for both clubs could be worked out.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Seemingly a lot of progress yesterday, but could be followed by a return to impatience today and tomorrow. Nothing at the finishing line just yet.

Some murmurs of Crystal Palace prepared to sell Zaha at the right price. Could stall things out Zaha vs. Soares a bit longer, if indeed Zaha has been first choice if the right valuation (incl. swaps/loans) for both clubs could be worked out.

They've always been willing to sell him. Problem is the "right price" will be £70-£80m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom