• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,468,138

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Stop talking about reports without actually posting them. You are acting like Dial Square.

Have seen quite a few of your posts today. Very aggressive for some reason. Not sure if usual. Maybe in need of getting laid. ;)

(anyone can go see the reports on Newsnow aggregator and elsewhere)

Iceman10

Established Member
Yes because he is in USA. I think we'll make the 3rd bid in weekend the deal shouldn't be taking that long.

I thought the numbers had been agreed, no further bid required, just a matter of him coming down to the club and signing on the dotted line, with other formalities (photos, etc.)?

Last edited:

Underhill

With Tierney very likely to come in, what happens to Kolasinac and Monreal? Will we keep both (because Monreal can cover as CB in a 5atb)?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think Monreal would be the one to go. In all honesty I think the club could swerve Tierney and go all in for Zaha.

At the same time I still have this weird feeling we’re waiting on a Pepe decision.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Kola makes more sense to be moved on if the opportunity is there. Would be waste of funds having him as backup the wage he's on.

Monreal ties us over until Joel Lopez is hopefully ready.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Any update on Tierney? Another week gone.

Pretty much where we were at from the weekend. 3rd bid to restructure the payment of £25M needed and £25M without add ons probably is what it will take.

Wouldn’t surprise me if that bid goes in over the weekend.

Still think all 3 deals (Ceballos, Tierney, Saliba) will be announced by next Friday.

£25M up front max for those would leave £25M in the kitty to entice a winger and hopefully CB

thierrytheking14

Pretty much where we were at from the weekend. 3rd bid to restructure the payment of £25M needed and £25M without add ons probably is what it will take.

Wouldn’t surprise me if that bid goes in over the weekend.

Still think all 3 deals (Ceballos, Tierney, Saliba) will be announced by next Friday.

£25M up front max for those would leave £25M in the kitty to entice a winger and hopefully CB
That is if you believe the '50m transfer budget' story lad.

Woulda thought you of all people be more sceptical about that than most :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Remains to be seen I guess. Not stupid enough to think it's going to be 3 figures but I don't believe it's as fixed as was widely publicised in manys a Twitter post.

I mean instalments or not emery’s words along with him saying we want 3 or 4 players for NOW will lead you to believe the face value of our expenditure will be north of £100M.

Saliba is £26M
Martinelli was £6M
Tierney will be £25M
Ceballos will be £3M in wages

We bid £40M for Zaha. That alone is £100M...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom